No announcement yet.

Max safe weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good points Charcoal and I couldn't agree more with all of them.

I recall when I first started tugging 30 years ago ( I took a long break) that I was intensely focused on whether anyone could see a strange bulge or whatever in my pants. Over the years, I have since come to the realization that it's not that obvious and that I really do not give a tinker's damn about what anyone thinks might be going on my pants. That said, I am still working in an office most days and choose not to wear my PUD or any weight while at the office and save that for "work from home " days or the weekends. I regularly wear my PUD (I love my 18 oz GP) to the grocery store, or anywhere else and I have never had a query or complaint from anyone. I use a gripper on it instead of tape and it does come loose now and then, but I just pick it and carry on. Nobody sells these things in any store I frequent so if asked, I will happily tell them exactly what it is.

Comment

respect 👊🏼

Comment

Most people really don't pay enough attention to others for a Strange Buldge to matter. Try looser pants. The only time someone ever commented, 'These pants have weird pockets' was enough explination.

Doesn't even really matter what you're trying to conceal. Unless they're hoping to pick you up, nobodys really paying that much attention. Maybe an extra swing in your pants might help with that?

Work comments could probably be stopped with just threaten about going to HR.

You'll find some walking paces that it all balances pretty well, others start to get almost resonant and get really wild.

Really I'm more concerned with the swing into stuff like a table edge, ladder rung... Thats either loud or painful.
        Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

Well said Frizzen! I look at it the same way. I wear mine regardless of where I am taking the same precautions and considerations in to account and have never had an issue at all, not even a look nor comment.

Comment

Working...
          X