30, and finally ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30, and finally ready

Hello, everyone. I turned 30 about 4 months ago, have been married for 1.5 years, and I think I am ready to fully commit to restoration. I have a few questions to ask first, if I may.
    1. Can I seriously hurt/damage myself if I am not careful?
    2. If I do something wrong, can I permanently lose sensation or erection?
    3. Would I have some of the dartos muscle, estrogen receptors, or nerve endings with ~1 inch of inner mucosa remaining?
    4. If I do, will they duplicate with the other cells while restoring?

Thanks in advance,
    TheDeadTheories

Originally posted by TheDeadTheories View Post
    Hello, everyone. I turned 30 about 4 months ago, have been married for 1.5 years, and I think I am ready to fully commit to restoration. I have a few questions to ask first, if I may.
    1. Can I seriously hurt/damage myself if I am not careful?
    2. If I do something wrong, can I permanently lose sensation or erection?
    3. Would I have some of the dartos muscle, estrogen receptors, or nerve endings with ~1 inch of inner mucosa remaining?
    4. If I do, will they duplicate with the other cells while restoring?

Thanks in advance,
    TheDeadTheories
    Good for you! As long as what you are doing causes no pain, no you will not hurt yourself. Your inner foreskin does not have any dartos. That is contained in the outer skin and scrotum. The inner skin is where the magic is at. It contains the sensitive nerve endings which will regain the sensitivity they are supposed to have once you have reliable coverage. The increase in sensitivity will blow your mind. The tissue that's missing, however, is the holy grail and none of us will.ever get that back. Restoration gets you baCk to about 80%. That's worth doing.

Comment

Restoration gets you back to 80%? I am interested in that figure and any information that can support this level of improvement. I have experienced an amazing resurgence of sensitivity, but as I do not have any way of measuring what was lost to my infant circumcision how do I quantify the increase?

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
        Restoration gets you back to 80%? I am interested in that figure and any information that can support this level of improvement. I have experienced an amazing resurgence of sensitivity, but as I do not have any way of measuring what was lost to my infant circumcision how do I quantify the increase?
        This figure comes from what I have read from guys cut as adults who have completed restoration. I myself was cut as an adult and would put being intact at an obvious 10, cut a 2 or 3. Since restoring and only about 1/3 the way there, I would say my present quantification is about a 4 or 5. Given that rate of improvement, a 7 or 8 appears to be totally possible. Only guys cut as adults have this unique insight. We will see just where I end up on that scale in a few more years.

Comment

Ouch. I was an infant. The loss is really that bad? That's disheartening to know. I knew there was a loss, but I've never talked to someone circ'ed as an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeadTheories View Post
            Ouch. I was an infant. The loss is really that bad? That's disheartening to know. I knew there was a loss, but I've never talked to someone circ'ed as an adult.
            The difference is HUGE! Anyone cut as an adult who says otherwise isfull of shit. And my cut was a good, clean one with generous inner skin left. I pity those poor guys who were left with hardly any inner skin. Any more.questions? Ask away!

Comment

I had an infant circumcision. Overall tight and with about 1cm (half-inch) of inner mucosal type skin left. Maybe 1/3 of my frenulum got left.
              I'm now happily restored to about CI 7 or 8. The new sensitivity is amazing and I'm now happy to wander naked about the gym locker room. I'm in "intact" Ireland/UK.

Points 1 and 2. The biggest damage that I did was a small skin tear - maybe 3mm long. I fast learned to apply some form of skin softening cream/lotion, I used a cocoa butter preparation, to the accessable skin during tugging. I used T-tape to restore.

Your points 3 and 4: As far as I know the dartos smooth muscle exists as part of the shaft type skin. It has expanded along with it. This causes the free end of a restored foreskin to pucker in and to appear similar to an intact foreskin. When your glans has been covered in flaccid state for some time (the time seems to vary amongst restorers) it, and the inner skin in contact with it, become much more sensitive. The sensations of this skin rolling during sex is priceless.
              Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Sorry about the month wait... Lol. I work for a major pizza chain(won't say which chain) and the franchise owner just put me in charge of the advertising for the super bowl in our area.

Thank you, Parsec, for giving me a reference. And, thank you, Tormod, for your detailed breakdown of my points.

On a side note, I know from sex that my frenulum is quite sensitive. As an experiment, I recently achieved a frenulum only orgasm! I guess that means my frenulum nerves are still functioning. Will this change the way I can restore? Does it change the methods I can use? Do I have to modify any methods to suit me? Or, am I over thinking these things? Lol.

Thank you in advance,
                DeadTheories

Comment

Working...
                X