Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

I am glad to see that the forum is back...

45 and restoring for 10 years. Best thing I've ever done. At this point, I've received more pleasure from my restoration than I ever thought imaginable. I have full flaccid coverage, but now I'd like to return and "finish the job." My goal is partial to full erect coverage.

You only live once and you can never have too much foreskin.

...."I've received more pleasure from my restoration than I ever thought imaginable"......

It's always encouraging to read those words; it's really the realized promise of this practice; your words have the ring of truth to those of us who've also reached this level. I say this because surprisingly, the personal truth doesn't ring all that often on restoration forums. Claimed "personal" experience is frequently about some self aggrandizing crap based in total fantasy; self "image"rather than actual experience; "look at me, I'm special" rather than a celebration of what actually possible. Those guys don't get it; they don't get that those of us, like you, know; we know.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
      .It's always encouraging to read those words; it's really the realized promise of this practice; your words have the ring of truth to those of us who've also reached this level.
      I speak the truth, indeed. Circed at birth, I cannot compare my current state against the original. But I can say that the restored state is head and shoulders better.

Comment

Glad to have you back with us, Ron1!

Comment

Welcome back! It is great to have you share such a positive experience.

Comment

Greg and Rifleman...it's good to be back.

I got full, flaccid coverage and had fantastic results (a sharp increase in pleasure). Now I am returning...the next step is Partial Erect coverage. As someone once said, "You can never have enough foreskin."

I want more pronounced gliding action.

Comment

"You can never have enough foreskin" very inspiring quote,I cannot wait to get full flaccid coverage but it will take a while. I hope you get to your goal

Comment

Glad to hear your positive experience. I can relate to it very much, as my recent progress has been so good and it feels awesome. Very soon I'll have a little flaccid overhang, already reached full coverage, and erect I start to see more wrinkling and more inner skin. Started with about 1 cm and that's now around 1.5 in just a two months timespan. Wishing all restorers here similar (or even better ) progress and positive spirit, once the progress shows it'll be such a psychological boost and it will also make the plateau phases easier to digest. KOT!
                There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                X