Question: tight skin on one side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: tight skin on one side

Hi - wondering if anyone can advise me as to what might be the best method for restoration would be for my circumstance. I have no slack skin on one side of my shaft. In fact, it's so much tighter on that side that I bend when erect. the other side has plenty of skin. I wonder if the dr who did the circumcision may have cut too much off on one side, but who knows. In any case, I want to make sure that I'm able to pull the skin evenly so I don't end up with half a foreskin. Any ideas? Also, when a foreskin is restored, does the glans then change and become super sensitive like it should be? for me that'd be the point of doing this... just curious if it really works. thanks.

The best way to fix this is target that area only with manual methods until its evened up, then tug on the whole thing. Yes, once you have grown enough skin to stay covered, your glans and inner mucosa will shed its keratin layer and the increase in sensitivity will blow your mind. and YES, it really works.

Comment

Thanks for responding. Can you specify which manual methods work for this?

Comment

Originally posted by bender\ View Post
        Hi - wondering if anyone can advise me as to what might be the best method for restoration would be for my circumstance. I have no slack skin on one side of my shaft. In fact, it's so much tighter on that side that I bend when erect. the other side has plenty of skin. I wonder if the dr who did the circumcision may have cut too much off on one side, but who knows. In any case, I want to make sure that I'm able to pull the skin evenly so I don't end up with half a foreskin. Any ideas? Also, when a foreskin is restored, does the glans then change and become super sensitive like it should be? for me that'd be the point of doing this... just curious if it really works. thanks.
        With regular coverage (skin or artificial) your glans will increase somewhat in sensitivity. Not a lot, but some. Your corona's sensitivity will increase more if it's covered. The area behind the corona will increase much more, and if you have any old inner foreskin left (the tissue which runs from behind your corona, down to your scar line, that is where sensitivity increases the most. You've referred to your glans, but you have to realize it isn't your glans which is the most sensitive part of your penis, either before or after circumcision. Tugging for more skin, and coverage, will bring benefits, and that includes some increase in sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by bender\ View Post
          Thanks for responding. Can you specify which manual methods work for this?
          I can point you to a website showing many methods of manual restoring, one of which might help: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cat...manual-tugging You should give Method 1 a try as you stated that one side has more slack than the other.

Comment

Working...
          X