Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal thoughts due to my poor circumcision

Hello guys,

I am 18 years old (almost 19), and I was circumcised at birth and it was done extremely poorly. I guess I would say I'm basically at a CI-0. My circumcision was done low and very tight. I basically feel no pleasure at all in my penis anymore (zero pleasure) and I cannot even feel any pleasure when ejaculating. My poor circumcision has caused a lot of problems for me. Aside from the problems mentioned above, the appearance of my penis on the underside is also fucked up. There are all sorts of little rips in my skin due to poor scarring; balls shaft skin covers like the bottom half of my penis on the underside as well (due to severe loss of skin); etc.

This has really badly gotten to me, and I've had suicidal thoughts due to it a lot of times in the past. I'm still giving myself hope in that maybe, just maybe one day I can restore my foreskin and gain everything I lost back. I suppose this hope keeps me going everyday, but I am still very depressed and cry a lot sometimes about this. I remember trying to restore my foreskin about 2 years ago and I tried that for maybe 4 months but it didn't work. At that point I lost all hope. I was using manual tugging method 2 at the time by holding my penis right under the head and at the circumcision scar and tugging. The focus was primarily on inner foreskin that way.

Now I'm coming in with a fresh start and giving it all I have, because I really want to be able to restore my foreskin. I know I can't start off with devices or anything as such, because I have very little to start off with (CI-0 basically), so manual tugging methods will have to suffice for the time being. I suppose I can try manual tugging method 2 again, but this time I can try holding my penis at the circumcision scar and the base and tug that way (focusing on outer foreskin)? There are a lot of problems I need to fix. I failed 2 years ago, and I don't want to make those same mistakes again. I have some hope again, which I had lost 2 years ago. I'm glad I found this community, and I hope it can be of some help to me in regards to achieving my goal and overcoming my suicidal thoughts.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Good thing is that you're young enough for this to work well for you. Start with manual methods, before long you'll be able to use a device and be on your way to full coverage! In the mean time, I suggest that you sue the living shit out of the "doctor" that cut you. Contact David Llewellyn at www.arclaw.org. He specializes in circumcision lawsuits and wins many of them. There is a statute of limitations and the clock starts ticking once you turn 18, so don't delay. Get on it right away. This will give you some satisfaction and closure (as well as a lot of cash in the form of a settlement). Hitting these bastards in their bank account is all they understand and it will force them to STOP!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Sorry to hear about your situation. Good thing is that you're young enough for this to work well for you. Start with manual methods, before long you'll be able to use a device and be on your way to full coverage! In the mean time, I suggest that you sue the living shit out of the "doctor" that cut you. Contact David Llewellyn at www.arclaw.org. He specializes in circumcision lawsuits and wins many of them. There is a statute of limitations and the clock starts ticking once you turn 18, so don't delay. Get on it right away. This will give you some satisfaction and closure (as well as a lot of cash in the form of a settlement). Hitting these bastards in their bank account is all they understand and it will force them to STOP!
      So I was thinking that I'll try manual tugging method 2 by tugging for 20 seconds and resting for 10 seconds, and repeating that same process for 15 minutes at a time. And I was thinking of doing 2 15-minute sessions a day for a total of 30 minutes.

In regards to suing the doctor, I was circumcised in Pakistan, but I now live in Canada. There's just no way that will work now, and it will be nearly impossible to find out what doctor even circumcised me.

Comment

Welcome! Sorry that you are feeling so down. But you are starting on a journey to do something positive and regain a lot of what was taken from you.

While manual is a good method, as good as any other, I wanted to just make sure you know that it is not the only option. I too was cut tight and left with little skin. I used a taping method that worked very well for me. Here is a description of it, just FYI.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/ima...llustrated.pdf

It may have some information useful for you, but I totally understand if you do not want to use tape. Just know it is an option.

Regards

Comment

Hi gamer4ever, sorry to hear that it was getting you down. But if it helps, I try and look at life in as an uncomplicated way as possible. Maybe a little naïve, but sometimes it’s useful to get back to basics every now and then. Life throws up challenges to everyone, whether it is self-initiated or events occur that are beyond our control. How we deal with them is what builds character and goes a long way to defining who you are. What happened to you and indeed the rest of us who were circumcised creates our own personal challenges. I’m not saying you or anyone should dismiss what happened as it needs to be acknowledged so that you can move on from it. The good news is that is sounds like you have gone through the “grief cycle” or at least coming out of it, because you are taking positive steps in doing something about it. So congratulations and good luck with your restoration. Remember we are all in this together working towards our own restoration.

Comment

Working...
          X