Hi All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

I just want to stop by and say hello to everyone, I am not new to foreskin restoration and restoring, and have read books like (The Joy of Uncircumcising) and many other free pdfs, I have about 3 months of tugging experience with Manual Method 3, and some Taping, I stopped tugging back in 2012 and have been on/off and have now decided to pick it back up. When I started restoring back in 2012 I was a tight CI-3 and now a very loose CI-3.

Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Thank You

Now that you've picked it up again, don't be on/off. That's really the secret to it. Nobody wants to hear that, but it's the truth. It won't be some special schedule, or specific method, although you can experiment with schedules and methods, and levels of tension. What really gets it done is just continuing on.

Comment

If it was tight, that's less than a CI-3, and more progress than you might think. I know from experience that going from tight to loose makes a huge difference. Beyond that, deciding to go all the way to coverage takes a bit of commitment. Good that you've made it.

Comment

Welcome, I would look into joining as many foreskin restoration groups as you can to stay motivated. Talking about FR helps keep my goal in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
          Now that you've picked it up again, don't be on/off. That's really the secret to it. Nobody wants to hear that, but it's the truth. It won't be some special schedule, or specific method, although you can experiment with schedules and methods, and levels of tension. What really gets it done is just continuing on.
          I agree, and plan to go through with it, I was looking at Adhesi-Med glue type of thing to keep the skin over the glans (applying it to the glans and rolling the skin over it), there are 2 web sites, im not sure with is legit. http://shop.foreskin-restoration.info/main.sc http://advanceddevicesinc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
            If it was tight, that's less than a CI-3, and more progress than you might think. I know from experience that going from tight to loose makes a huge difference. Beyond that, deciding to go all the way to coverage takes a bit of commitment. Good that you've made it.
            Thank You, my ultimate goal is to get to CI-10 maybe a little beyond that to CI-11 or so, long term crazy goal of mine, just something I feel, would have had if I wasn't cut.

Comment

Originally posted by RYG View Post
              Welcome, I would look into joining as many foreskin restoration groups as you can to stay motivated. Talking about FR helps keep my goal in mind!
              Cool I will, do you have any in specific that you think I should join?

Comment

Here are the ones I have joined. I am known as Captiantug8 on other forums. http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
                r/foreskin_restoration Reddit

Comment

Working...
                X