New member here - Hello to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here - Hello to all

I am intact but I am 58 and at a very young age I began completely exposing my glans so it has been rubbing against fabric for nearly 50 years. My skin probably diminished over time, although I can pull it forward to cover everything, even when erect. A few years ago I realized that I had lost a lot of sensitivity and in the past year sex was starting to become very problematic. I began searching the internet for solutions and after several months ended up on foreskin restoration sites. I am restoring now and I seem to be progressing quite nicely. Throughout the day, even without wearing a retainer or a tugging device, I can remain pretty well covered. My problem is nocturnal erections. I end up being naked when I wake up!

I don't think I want to tug at night so I guess I am looking for a proper retainer to use during night time. Any ideas how to make one or buy one that isn't too expensive? Thanks in advance for your replies.
    Last edited by MySkinny; 07-01-2017, 10:13 AM. Reason: fix typos

Welcome, I hope you find what your looking for. Luckily you have all your parts intact even though it's a shame your still desensitized. Your comment proves that even with all your parts intact having everything protected leads to the largest amount of sensitivity. In terms of devices most are relatively cheap around $50-$100, but can be made more expensive with options, there are also threads on here of homemade devices or you can even stick with your own two hands! Good luck!

Comment

Well, there are many ways to retain. Men have used premature baby socks, condoms, baby bottle nipples, home made silicon devices, O-rings, etc. When I had enough skin, I simply wore thong underwear and that was enough to keep my skin over my glans. You just need to experiment and see what will work for you and your situation. check this section of the forum for ideas:

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...orum/retaining

Regards

Comment

Thanks for the responses, I have been keeping things covered up and also using Man1 man oil and have noticed sensitivity returning and sex with my wife is improving. I will see what I can find to retain myself during nocturnal erections. I remember a college friend used to refer to his as "piss hardons". Is there such a thing?

Comment

Yes, piss hard ons exist. But all it means is that with the urge to pee, the penis gets hard. Probably varies by man as to how common they are. Probably has to do with more than one factor, as to whether it happens or not, and how intense it is. I have them occasionally.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X