Restart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart

Hello my name is John. I have been manually tugging for a lot 4 months and have been trying to use my old set up for a few weeks now. I bought the tlc-x about 6 years ago and used it for 3 months and didn't get much progress because I didn't have enough skin to roll over and it kept slipping off. When I started up again I started using what remains of my old tlc-x (cone, strap l, and part of the tlc-x body. I do not have the rod or the pusher.). I have been manually tugging and using the remains of my tlc-x and have come up with a lot of progress. When I stopped using it the first time I was only at 25% FEC and now that I have started up again I at about 80-85% FEC.
    I just got my new tlc tugger in the mail today. I can't wait to start using a real tugger again.
    Thank you Mr and Mrs Low!
    I will be attaching pics below soon. Of the old tugger and what I was working with and my new fresh one!

Stick with the process. It is well worth it.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Originally posted by Going Hooded View Post
      Stick with the process. It is well worth it.
      Thank you. I read your progress and it gives me a lot of hope for the future of my restoration.

Comment

I am unable to upload my images from my phone and I don't have a computer. So I'm going to explain it to the best of my ability...
        my old set up was a tlc-x and over about 6 years of moving and losing the tugger repeatedly, it has become scarred, cut and lost some pieces. The rod and pusher have been lost and I have not been able to recover them. Also the cone has become damaged and has small chunks missino and has cuts in it. And the strap has a broken clasp. So for the last month or so I have been using just the top part of the tlc-x body and the cone and a broken strap.
        So now onto my progress... When I started again I had little slack skin. My circumcision was not cut evenly. I also have a slight curve to the left so the skin is longer on the left side than it is on the right side and on the bottom it is harder to stretch the skin for some reason. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. At the point 8 am right now, the skin is long enough to where it is bunched up at the bottom of the head and before I started stretching I only had a small wrinkle on the left side because of the uneven cut. Also I have almost 100% FEC.
        I am working toward having full coverage even with an erection. I know this will take a lot of time but I am in this for the long haul. No giving up for me this time.

Comment

I finally figured it out. This is my old set up.
          Attached Files

Comment

This the new tugger I just received in the mail about a week ago and have used it everyday for about 9 or 10 hours a day
            Attached Files

Comment

This is what it looks like now
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X