New Member (Member, get it?) With Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member (Member, get it?) With Questions

Hi. I'm Brent. 33 years old. Cut at birth. Bought a TLC-X tugger with a kit, as well as a Tug n' Wear jock, and I've also ordered some Senslip foreskins to see if they're better for riding my bike.

I've been restoring for about a month and I have some questions:

1) Does the TLC-X Tugger REQUIRE weights/springs/leg strap in order to work? Or do those things just make it work faster? I ask because when I use those things, it often falls off faster.

2) I have a few pubic hairs all the way up the shaft of my penis. The highest-up one is only about a centimeter below my prepuce when erect. So if I get full coverage, I will have hairs and hair follicles inside my "foreskin." Is this going to be a problem?

3) My Your-Skin Cone comes off pretty easily, ESPECIALLY when I'm riding a bike. I'm concerned that once I dekeratinize, it might be a really painful "X" number of years before I've actually restored. Senslips might bridge the gap, but they're expensive. I wore a condom over my your-skin cone recently, and it still didn't stop it from coming loose from the actual glans while I was on my bike. Any tips?

Thanks,
    Brent

Welcome!

1) Depends on you. I cannot comment on the other parts of the TLC-X as I've only used it with the regular push rod.

2) I wouldn't worry about it. If it bothers you, shave. Shaving is easier actually until you get enough length of skin that your hair line pushes down. Remember, your hairline will recede. Mine had gone back at least 2.5cm since I started so maybe in the long term the problem you have might solve itself

3) Once you get enough skin, it will stay on. Mine did that the first few months with my TLC-X and then with enough growth, it stays on all the time. Remember each day to wash the cone with dish soap to help it retain the sticky surface and to clean off dead skin cells and other things. Replace the cone every year or so to keep it fresh.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoseGlansIsThis View Post
      Hi. I'm Brent. 33 years old. Cut at birth. Bought a TLC-X tugger with a kit, as well as a Tug n' Wear jock, and I've also ordered some Senslip foreskins to see if they're better for riding my bike.

I've been restoring for about a month and I have some questions:

1) Does the TLC-X Tugger REQUIRE weights/springs/leg strap in order to work? Or do those things just make it work faster? I ask because when I use those things, it often falls off faster.
      It's not required, but as Ron has said himself, there is no free lunch in tugging. If you don't feel the need for a break from tugging after no more than 3-4 hours, it's probably not a very effective tugging exercise. The major problem with using fixed displacement of the pusher is that you get actual tension over a very narrow region. Once your penis or skin mechanically relaxes a bit, the tension will rapidly drop off to near 0 because the pusher can't move and keep applying tension - it's stuck in one place. That's the benefit of springs and straps - even if there's some movement of the device or some change in size of the penis, the device will keep applying nearly as much tension as before. I stopped using the "fixed displacement of the pusher" method very early on because even then it felt like it wasn't doing anything in terms of tension.

2) I have a few pubic hairs all the way up the shaft of my penis. The highest-up one is only about a centimeter below my prepuce when erect. So if I get full coverage, I will have hairs and hair follicles inside my "foreskin." Is this going to be a problem?
      This is tricky. You may want to look into permanent hair removal options to reduce the amount of hairy skin.

3) My Your-Skin Cone comes off pretty easily, ESPECIALLY when I'm riding a bike. I'm concerned that once I dekeratinize, it might be a really painful "X" number of years before I've actually restored. Senslips might bridge the gap, but they're expensive. I wore a condom over my your-skin cone recently, and it still didn't stop it from coming loose from the actual glans while I was on my bike. Any tips?

Thanks,
      Brent
      Use tape (cross-taping or an o-ring made out of tape), an o-ring or something else. If you're looking for a tape recommendation, Blenderm tape is about as gentle as it gets when it comes to removal but it tends to give up easily with moisture, so you may need a stronger tape.

I think Senslips are a bad idea. They are made out of rubber latex, which at least for me (in condoms) made my dick smell funky as heck afterward, and long-term latex contact may cause sensitivity issues.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

1. No, its definitely not needed, I've been using the TLC-X for half a year now and had consistent progress over those months just using the pusher and rod. With progress, the issue of the device slipping off will not happen that often any more.

2. Similar to Nitro, I've also seen that the hair line is slowly moving away towards my body with progress, so you can hope you'll see something similar over time. I guess when you focus more on inner skin tension, that could speed up this process a bit.

3. I never wear my tugger while biking or working out, but only when doing more quiet activities. If you have enough skin for a few O-rings with a keeper that could work, or you could consider taping as well to maintain covered while not tugging.
        My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
        X