Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to start but no idea where

I want to restore, but I'm a little confused about methods:

--Do I need to select a method based on how much I have to start with?
    --Are some devices going to give better results?
    --Is there anything I can use to protect the glans and at least get some sensitivity back while stretching?
    --How long does it take?

Thanks

My two cents: Pick a device, they are all good, I like the PUD the best. But the TLC, and DTR are excellent as well. The PUD is much simpler to use though.
    PUD gives best results.
    Just retain with tight cotton underwear for sensitivity. Use a good soap like Yardley's. That will come with time.
    At shortest it takes 2 years. At longest it could take 8 years.
    Do some research before you commit to any device. I spent alot of cash on devices before finding my fit.

Once you get enough skin to manually tug by pulling the skin with your fingers, do it. Throw the devices out and do it, the results are better because it allows more bloodflow and rest periods for the skin to grow. Manual tugging takes 2 hour sessions 5 days a week. Most people would rather use a device. Just my opinion and experience. Good luck... make sure you want to do it, because its better to not start than to quit halfway through. Also consider that foreskin creates an odor... And american women like circumcised guys better. Also remember it is at your own risk, you could risk an injury or a bad result if not careful. I've seen people who stretch differently and it looks terrilble after...

It really isn't for everyone. Think it through, it takes alot of patience, time, and perserverance.

Comment

"American women like circumcised guys better"? Only if they're closed minded ! If you find yourself involved with one of those.......find another!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake the Dog View Post
        Do I need to select a method based on how much I have to start with?
        To start with a tapeless method, you'd need slack that lets you force-cover the whole glans and hide in skin while flaccid.

some devices going to give better results?
        Gentle tension gets the job done. Whichever method you will stick with consistently is best for you.

anything I can use to protect the glans and at least get some sensitivity back while stretching?
        The Your-Skin Cone is a popular way to stay covered when you're not tugging.

How long does it take?
        Cuts, goals, regimens, DNA, habits, etc. vary, but here's a stab at an answer:

One reliable way to measure progress is while FORCING the skin as far as it will reach: https://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ (Forced Erect Coverage: FEC).

- Some cut guys will just tug until they can force skin to cover the whole glans upon erection (100% FEC). That facilitates intimacy, but the retaining cone would be needed to stay covered while flaccid. Maybe 2-3 years is typical.
        - Some cut guys tug until the skin can be forced to reach one glans-length past the tip while erect (200% FEC). That would probably mean they could stand around showing flaccid coverage hands-free at least for a while, but the retaining cone would be needed to keep covered overnight. Maybe 3-6 years is typical.
        - Some cut or intact guys tug until the skin can be forced to reach two glans-lengths past the tip while erect (300% FEC). That could mean they might sometimes spend a night with no device on and wake still covered. Maybe 5-10 years is typical.

You'll know you're making progress when you do your monthly FEC readings.
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Yes, if you have no real ability to force remaining skin over the glans while tucking the glans backwards, you are going to have use something like T-tape, a canister, or manual methods. Dual tension devices require a little slack to work.

Devices that are well-known on the forums and have a multi year history of use and development behind them all work IF they are used with appropriate tension and regularly! Tension itself is not terribly complicated to create and frankly the TLC and DTR products get it right and are a known quantity. Throw an inflation tugger in if you want more options and you're likely set.

Steer clear of devices with grandiose promises. There's at least one new device out I have seen advertised on another forum with a web site full of grand promises and an even grander pricetag but there's nothing to suggest it will work better Don't waste your time with such contraptions unless you have money to burn.

--Is there anything I can use to protect the glans and at least get some sensitivity back while stretching?
          Sure, retention is an option with devices or even with things like tape. However, I don't really recommend it early on - increased sensitivity has a downside when you're using devices, at least it has for me.

--How long does it take?

Thanks
          Impossible to say. If you're super motivated, tugging nearly every day, day in, day out, arranging your life around getting the most tugging hours you can get, using effective tension, and are starting with a lot of slack skin, say a loose CI-3, then two years for reliable flaccid coverage isn't impossible. I managed that. But the reality is most men require several more years than that and many give up along the way, or take satisfaction with some increased skin mobility and just stop there.
          Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

How do I know where I'm starting from, as in is there a way to measure?

Comment

How do I know where I'm starting from, as in is there a way to measure?
              See this chart - seeing as you are on this site, and this can only be depicted visually, I assume you aren't going to be offended by seeing a page full of penises:
              http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm

It isn't an absolute science, but this gives you an idea.

Comment

Well, Circusclown, it looks like I'm about a CI-3. How does that affect my restoration options?

Comment

--How long does it take?

Thanks
                  Jesus. Let's actually answer all your questions:

1. No. You start with what you have, of course, and you can use most methods out there. What many begin with, especially when they are "tightly" cut, is a manual method. This involves using your fingers to pull on your shaft skin. It doesn't matter in which direction, but most pull "forward", towards your glans. Pull, hold, and release. Do this in sets. Then let things rest. Many guys think this a a kind of remedial method, and only to be used until you have enough expanded skin to use a device. But manual isn't some halfway method. It's at least as valid as any other. You can use manual for the length of your restoration process, and it will work fine, giving you what you want to see.

2. No, some devices do NOT give better results, compared to others. It may be that one device is more comfortable than another for you, or is more convenient for you, but all devices, all methods, only do one thing, and that is put temporary tension on your skin. Fingers do this, devices do this.

3. Yes, there are several commercial devices out there that "cover" you glans, or you can use simple bandaids in the classic cross pattern to keep your shaft skin pulled forward. Your choice.

4. Years. A number of years. I have a general idea of a rough average (because I've finished, because I've lurked on restoration forums since the 90s, and because I have a background in human physiology): somewhere between 6 and 10 years, assuming the "typical" circumcision. It depends on how much loose shaft skin (and to lesser degree, how much mucosa) you were left with, but it will take a number of years. Of course there are all kinds of claims on restoration forums about shorter time periods, but virtually all of them are lies if the person began with a "tight" cut. From me, you get the truth. Skin expansion the way we have to do it takes a long time, but we get healthy tissues. So you have to accept that, settle in, do this thing for the long haul, and then you can tell us how long it took you. In the overall time period, though, there will be milestones, and increased sensitivity, which will act as a stimulus to continue on. Stay with it, and you'll see.

And no, there isn't an accurate way to measure. It's all a guess. And anyhow, what difference would it make? You start where you start. So guessing is just fine. Guessing, jumping in and beginning, and maybe changing you approach at some point (if you think you need to, or you get bored), are all part of this process. Tugging is no science at all. It is trying, maybe trying something else, but above all, it requires enduring. Success comes from just staying with it. No special device, no special method, and definitely not "special" additives, topicals, or ingredients. None of that has anything to do with how skin expansion actually works. If you stay with it, and just go on tugging, you will see what you wanted to see, and experience more than you know about now. That's a promise.
                  Last edited by Reality; 11-19-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I started 3 weeks ago at CI1 and already have considerably more slack skin. Depending on how flaccid I am, I like to think I am between CI2 and 3 now - but as everyone on the site keeps pointing out, this is just stretch from pulling on it, not actual growth just yet. When I have a semi, there is no noticeable difference. As they say - just keep on tugging and it will happen eventually - very slowly.

I have been using a gauze and string approach to hold it in place, and have been using my own variation of manual method 2 - basically just pulling your shaft skin as hard as you can for 30 seconds, then letting it go again - repeating this as often as possible. I do this between waking up and getting up, everything I go to the toilet, and while I am watching TV.

Go and read what everyone else on the site has done and decide what works best for you. For me, it is imperative that no one finds out that I am doing this. So I can't really use a device, but if there are small amounts of gauze in my rubbish, they will assume it was used for strapping my feet when I was running, or something like that. Pick a method that bests fits what you want, can afford, and what is needed in your situation.

Comment

Hello to all! I'm currently doing a back read of all the tips and advice. I'm starting to get ideas and I know will help me a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X