X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh......a wrinkly weenie?

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin

250 grams! Holy FUCK! That's 9 fucking lbs! You're gonna rip your weiner off! Are you training to pull a train with your dick?
      Not quite, assuming he is using the normal grams we know and love. More like 0.5 lb.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

Not quite, assuming he is using the normal grams we know and love. More like 0.5 lb.
        LOL "the normal grams we know and love" made me laugh. Apparently engineer-wannabes use their own grams.

And, the image that immediately went through my mind was that old photo of Dr James Haughey hanging a gallon of (milk? water?) from his device. I'm bettin' you remember that.

Comment

My bad. It's 9 ounces. A little out of practice with grams since I stopped selling weed in college. Total brain cramp. I was on Jupiter at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post

LOL "the normal grams we know and love" made me laugh. Apparently engineer-wannabes use their own grams.

And, the image that immediately went through my mind was that old photo of Dr James Haughey hanging a gallon of (milk? water?) from his device. I'm bettin' you remember that.
            Now THAT is about 9 pounds!

Comment

Hey. A little update here: I have been progressing nicely with the wights. I increased it gradually everyday and now I can bear about 450gr=1 pound for about an hour. During the day I do cycles of about an hour, then a short break when it starts to be a bit painful. Btw after I take the DTR off, I notice that the bottom of the glans became abit blue colour - seems because of lack of blood supply? Is it normal?

Comment

No. You should not be turning blue. Try a little less pusher pressure and less time. Also, make sure you've got a good, even application and pull out as much excess skin from under the retaining cone as possible so it's laid out nice and flat - no bunching. You may not have quite enough skin to use a DTR. Just because you can get it on doesn't mean you can use it properly. Typically the DTR is most properly used at CI4+.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality
                  Ok parsec, tell us, what does a restoring guy see (after the many months it takes) that indicates short term results?
                  Reality, I’m new to the forum. I have been restoring for many months though. Anyway, could you elaborate on the true indicator of short term results?
                  Thanks

Comment

Uh...a wrinkly weenie. I wasn't being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                      No. You should not be turning blue. Try a little less pusher pressure and less time. Also, make sure you've got a good, even application and pull out as much excess skin from under the retaining cone as possible so it's laid out nice and flat - no bunching. You may not have quite enough skin to use a DTR. Just because you can get it on doesn't mean you can use it properly. Typically the DTR is most properly used at CI4+.
                      Yeah, I know that I don't have enough skin for DTR, but that's all I have right now, and I get a nice stretch with the weights (but I feel the stretch mostly in the dorsal area). Waiting for the TLC X to arrive - hope it will fit better.

Comment

You can remove the pusher and use it as a tugger only. This will expose more outer skin to tension. Do this until you have gained enough skin to resume use with the pusher. Ideally, you want to grow skin mid shaft towards the scar line, not mid shaft towards the base.

Comment

Working...
                        X