Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 and ready to start

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 24 and ready to start

    Hi all! I'm 24 y.o. and I was circumcised aged 19 because of genetical phimosis. My foreskin could not be retracted and it covered my glans even when hard, causing masturbation when performed by others to be painful (I knew how to do it in order for it not to feel painful. Also I did not have sex by that age because I was too scared of the possible pain). My sexual activity has increased and improved with circumcision -I can't say I want to restore my foreskin because of sensitivity reasons, as it is definitely way more pleasurable than it was before, when my glans couldn't even be uncovered and felt extremely (painfully) sensitive even to gentle touch. The reason I want to do it is because i really, really do not like how it looks circumcised. You see, I am a gay man and I think aesthetic in a penis is just as important as functionality (I am sure straight men will agree with me, though) and to my personal taste, uncircumcised penises are way more beautiful. Since I have enough loose skin to roll it up on my glans when flaccid, I have tried taking pictures of myself as I would look like if I had a foreskin, and I found it to be extremely satisfying and to increase my self-esteem a lot. So this is basically why I want to do this.

    First off, I wanted to ask if someone knew a chart or something that could help me determine what my "status" is, that is, whether I am a Cl-2, Cl-3, or whatever. I really do not know how to look it up on the internet and I think it is important that I know my status before I even start restoring. As I said, I have pretty loose skin, and that allows me to roll it up on my glans and, when wearing underwear, it stays on if I don't move much or if i do it carefully. I even noticed it gets to stay after long walks, sometimes, even though it rolls back up to the corona and doesn't, obviously, stay all the way up.

    What I also wanted, is to have some tips on manual tugging, as I think this is the way that suits my lifestyle the most; I have read a bit about it and I have also done it a couple of times, usually for 1 hour, holding and retaining the skin over the glans with one hand and placing one finger of the other hand inside the skin, reaching the tip of the glans. I think this is called method 4/5.

    Thank you all for reading all of this and I hope that this journey will bring me satisfying results! Good luck and keep tugging!

    C.


  • #2
    well good luck on your restoring

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dwl10fl View Post
      well good luck on your restoring
      thank you dwl10fl! How about you, are you restoring too?

      Comment


      • #4
        I"m doing good so far, I"m using the fit for my device and just started back a week ago

        Comment


        • #5
          What device are you using? Do you do manual tugging at all?

          Comment


          • #6
            it called the fit here the link to ithttps://www.foreskin-restoration-devices.com/
            and no manual tugging

            Comment


            • #7
              And are you finding it good? how long have you been doing it? and what about the progress?

              Comment


              • #8
                just stariting using it last wednesday

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome!

                  I am sure you will be glad you restored.

                  Manual is very flexible in how you do it.

                  Regards

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so far i like the device

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by greg_b View Post
                      Welcome!

                      I am sure you will be glad you restored.

                      Manual is very flexible in how you do it.

                      Regards
                      Hello, greg_b! Yeah, I hope so. I am just starting to do it for short periods of time whenever I can get away with it. Luckily these days I got a flu so all I do is staying in bed the whole day and that gives me plenty of time to tug haha. How long have you been restoring for? I see you're a member since 2015, is that when you started? How is your progress going?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cldpss94 View Post

                        Hello, greg_b! Yeah, I hope so. I am just starting to do it for short periods of time whenever I can get away with it. Luckily these days I got a flu so all I do is staying in bed the whole day and that gives me plenty of time to tug haha. How long have you been restoring for? I see you're a member since 2015, is that when you started? How is your progress going?
                        I actually started in 2001, this site crashed and was re-created in 2015.

                        Taking advantage of things like being bed ridden is a great strategy! Keep looking for odd moments, that is what makes manual so easy to fit into a schedule. Fitting our routine into our schedule is an important part of what will make you effective.

                        My restoration is going very well. I find it especially exciting now near the end, when I am mostly covered most of the time when flaccid. But all along the way, there are enough incremental improvements that I always found I was engaged and wanted to keep going. Some major improvements as well.

                        For a bit of my background, in case you are interested, I was cut very tight and left with almost no inner skin. No skin movement when erect. I mostly used t-tape strips with an insert/packer. A few years ago I switched to inflation. I take weekends, holidays, vacations, business trips, and my spring field season off from tugging. The most amazing benefit I have gotten is that I now have whole body orgasms, and that is an amazing change.

                        Always happy to answer questions and discuss things, never hesitate, either in public or by PM.

                        Regards

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by greg_b View Post

                          I actually started in 2001, this site crashed and was re-created in 2015.

                          Taking advantage of things like being bed ridden is a great strategy! Keep looking for odd moments, that is what makes manual so easy to fit into a schedule. Fitting our routine into our schedule is an important part of what will make you effective.

                          My restoration is going very well. I find it especially exciting now near the end, when I am mostly covered most of the time when flaccid. But all along the way, there are enough incremental improvements that I always found I was engaged and wanted to keep going. Some major improvements as well.

                          For a bit of my background, in case you are interested, I was cut very tight and left with almost no inner skin. No skin movement when erect. I mostly used t-tape strips with an insert/packer. A few years ago I switched to inflation. I take weekends, holidays, vacations, business trips, and my spring field season off from tugging. The most amazing benefit I have gotten is that I now have whole body orgasms, and that is an amazing change.

                          Always happy to answer questions and discuss things, never hesitate, either in public or by PM.

                          Regards
                          Oh so you have been restoring for 17 years now! wow, this sounds impressive. Do you think there will be a point in your life when you'll stop restoring? As far as I've heard it usually takes 2 up to 6 years to fully restore, but something i was actually wondering is, can you stop doing that at some point? You see, I don't want it to be something that i have to do my whole life. The skin you grow can't "ungrow" so why so long, in your case? Of course I'm just asking out of curiosity. My hope is that in 2/3 years I will have total flaccid coverage (I don't really care about erect coverage to be honest).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cldpss94 View Post

                            Oh so you have been restoring for 17 years now! wow, this sounds impressive. Do you think there will be a point in your life when you'll stop restoring? As far as I've heard it usually takes 2 up to 6 years to fully restore, but something i was actually wondering is, can you stop doing that at some point? You see, I don't want it to be something that i have to do my whole life. The skin you grow can't "ungrow" so why so long, in your case? Of course I'm just asking out of curiosity. My hope is that in 2/3 years I will have total flaccid coverage (I don't really care about erect coverage to be honest).
                            Yes, of course there will be a time when I stop. I have no love for restoring per se, just the benefits I get from having foreskin. There is no need to keep restoring, the skin remains after you stop. This is very clear to me when I take a 3 month break. Aside from a small retraction of maybe 10%, the skin you grow will be there for the rest of your life. After you have reached your goal, you will be able to just stop and enjoy. If it retracts a bit more than you like, just start restoring again for a little bit. We are growing skin, once grown, it is part of our body.

                            Regarding the length of time for me, there are many factors that are at play. I started with almost no inner skin. But I wanted to end up with inner skin on the inside, and outer on the outside, so I have been willing to wait while that happens. It has worked well.

                            Another factor is I do take time off. I estimate that I may only get 2/3 of a year compared to someone who never takes a week off. So you could estimate my time at around 11 or 12 years if you are trying to compare. That may still sound long to you, but when really pinned down, the average seems to be around 5 - 15 years from what I have seen. A lot depends upon what the person started with, what the person had as a goal, how rigidly they stuck with their goal, and how effective they were at growing skin. That last point is often given just lip service. But it is a big factor. Take me, as an example. In my first few years I had great growth periods....and poor growth periods. I didn't know why, and all I could do was patiently wait it out. So my early years were not as effective as my later years, after I figured out why the slow/no growth periods were occurring. Getting the optimal tension was the key for me.

                            How long it takes you, you will only know after you are done. The reality is that we can do our best to promote skin growth, to trigger our cells to feel like they need to grow more skin, but then we have to wait and see what happens. If progress is not as good as we had hoped, we can try and improve what we are doing, but in the end, we try and then see what happens. Eventually we will reach our goal, but when that will be is uncertain.

                            The good thing is that we will accrue benefits that make this worth it as we go. We do not have to wait until the end, we can enjoy better sexual feeling and function as we go, and it will be even better as we go further down the road.

                            For me, I am not in a race, I just want to have my foreskin back, along with the dramatically better feelings and function. Not only am I willing to wait, I also choose a method that is easy to implement. that way, I can do it as long as I need to, to get what I want. No biggie if it takes me 20 years, it is easy to keep doing it. 25 years, again no biggie. I have it down to something as easy as brushing my teeth.

                            Regards

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cldpss94 View Post

                              Oh so you have been restoring for 17 years now! wow, this sounds impressive. Do you think there will be a point in your life when you'll stop restoring? As far as I've heard it usually takes 2 up to 6 years to fully restore, but something i was actually wondering is, can you stop doing that at some point? You see, I don't want it to be something that i have to do my whole life. The skin you grow can't "ungrow" so why so long, in your case? Of course I'm just asking out of curiosity. My hope is that in 2/3 years I will have total flaccid coverage (I don't really care about erect coverage to be honest).
                              I thought the same thing when I restarted restoring last year, as I assumed that going for erect coverage would result in having way too much flaccid overhang to look acceptable, as I’m a major grower. Now that I have consistent flaccid overhang I’m still quite a bit away of full erect coverage, but I still see progress when erect. At the same time, the flaccid state just seems to remain fairly stable, so I’ve decided to keep on going for a while. Before, I always thought I’d consider the job done when I got to where I’m at now...

                              There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

                              Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X