No announcement yet.

24 and ready to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, thanks all for the responses and the advices. I'm still on my third day, so I guess the way is long anyway haha. I am hopeful, though, and I am aware that I'm starting from an already good point, since I think I am between CI-3 and CI-4, RCI-3, with a FEC of i'd say 80 to 90%. I think the most difficult part is just about to begin, as I now need to get my flaccid coverage to reach over the corona, which would be already a great achievement! Also, just for the record: I have a friend who is intact and is, I'd say, CI-5, with a flaccid coverage of about 50%, with FEC of about 40/50% as well, I'd say, and he is, as I said, intact, never been touched. So, funnily enough, I, a cut man, have a higher FEC than he, uncut. This just to remind us that nature really does come in very diverse shapes and forms! Of course it doesn't really matter, what matters is just what the individual wants, so if you are starting from a CI-0 and want to reach a CI-10, it's just your business and your goal! Mine is, as I said, to reach a decent flaccid coverage, I'd say CI-7 or 8, where my glans is still visible inside the orifice. Again, thank you all for the kind advices and feedbacks! And remember, always KOT!

Comment

Here's a link to the coverage index http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm that should help you get a start. I'm definitely with you on the opinion that a intact penis looks much better than a cut one, not scarred and dried out is much better!

Comment

Working...
      X