should I keep a progress journal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I keep a progress journal?

New user here. CI-3, and just starting out. Would like to keep a progress journal to stay motivated throughout this long journey. Any best practices out there on how do it? Where to keep the journal, how to structure it, frequency, what to include? Just looking for some advice. Thanks in advance.

I think it’s always nice to keep track of your progress, I’d say on a monthly basis is probably sufficient. You can find examples on this message board of people that like to share it. If you’re not comfortable sharing it then you can keep some diary for yourself. For me it’s surely motivating to look back at where I was one and a half year ago...
    There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thanks both for the reply. BelgianChris I am starting out with the tlc-x. Seems like that has worked great for you, judging by your progress.

Comment

I have found keeping notes helpful at times. I do not add to it on a regular basis, rather only as I have an observation to make, so very irregular. The greatest value for me is to help me remember when and what happened when questions come up. And, occasionally I refer back to it to see where I have been.

Regards

Comment

I have reached full coverage and it has taken me over 12 years. My attempts at restoration coincided with buying my first digital camera, so because pictures did not have to be sent for printing and developing, I kept a very full photographic record. Although the early pictures taken just months apart show very little change, eventually I was able to compare images taken a number of years apart and could confirm some major changes that I found powerfully motivational. Have a look at my blog to see what I mean. Best wishes, Woody

Comment

Originally posted by Js.30188 View Post
            Thanks both for the reply. BelgianChris I am starting out with the tlc-x. Seems like that has worked great for you, judging by your progress.
            Can’t complain, best progress throughout all my restoration endeavours, but I must say I’ve also been very consistent with about 5/7 days of 12 hours tugging with TLC-X and supplementing that with manual. Based on measurements with O-rings I’m growing about 4cm a year on average now

Given your CI-3 starting point I would expect you to see great results within a year from now. just KOT and you’ll get there!
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thanks BelgianChris belt and WoodyHoody . I started a progress journal on the forum. Time will tell.
              ​​​ Excited to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by Js.30188 View Post
                Thanks BelgianChris belt and WoodyHoody . I started a progress journal on the forum. Time will tell.
                ​​​ Excited to get started.
                Good for you, JS. Could I suggest that you keep a copy, along with photographs, somewhere local to you. Maybe on a locked away flash drive.
                Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Thanks Tormod . Wise words, you make it sound like the forum has had a problem with image storage historically. I am really just posting them for encouragement and to keep motivated. Given where I am today hopefully this won't take years.

Comment

Working...
                  X