What style of circ do I have please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What style of circ do I have please?

Hi. I have been lurking around the forum for a while and have tried to get started with manual tugging but really struggle with time and privacy to make any real difference.

Firstly, I am trying to work out what style of circ I have. Can anyone advise?

Secondly, best devices which I can put on and discretely restore?

Thanks
    UKC
    Last edited by ukcut; 07-31-2018, 05:55 PM.

Hey
    thanks for your message. When I say style, I see lots of references to low and tight, or high and tight etc. I have even seen a pic with different versions but can’t really distinguish which one best describes what I have

Comment

Originally posted by Reality
      As I understand it, you would be a low and tight; "low" meaning your scar line is close you your glans, and "tight" meaning no loose skin (or mucosa). I started more or less close to where you are now, and I reached my goal of full flaccid coverage (with a bit more).

I did it, you can do it.
      Pretty sure you've got that backwards. An american style high and tight circumcision has mostly inner skin, with outer skin right up to the glans.

My cut, if anything, is "low" since I have 50/50 inner and outer skin.
      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post

Pretty sure you've got that backwards. An american style high and tight circumcision has mostly inner skin, with outer skin right up to the glans.

My cut, if anything, is "low" since I have 50/50 inner and outer skin.
        No, yours is a "high" cut. The description of high or low is backwards from what you would logically think. Just another stupid thing about circumcision.

Comment

ukcut - Looks like I started with similar "style" as you. Maybe about 1cm of inner type mucosal tissue and overall tight enough when flaccid. Really tight, zero skin movement possible when erect. That seems to be the UK style - I'm also in UK.

I used the T-tape method to successfully restore. It is low profile and can easily be concealed under dark loose fitting pants.
          It's a make-it-yourself item. It's cheap and you can experiment with the geometry and tug conditions.
          Downsides: You would need time to yourself to put it on and then later to take it off. Spontaneous sex would not really be possible. Changing for sports could be done.
          Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

"Amount of damage" is definitely more apt than "style", lol.

Usually when very little to no inner foreskin tissue is left, the cut was "freehand", meaning no specially designed penile mutilation device was used.

When I frame the entire concept intellectually in the manner Reality has, it makes me laugh because of how absurdly creepy it all is.

Comment

Working...
            X