Is it normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal?

hi everybody so I started restoring my foreskin 6 days ago, tugging with DTR device , I have enough skin to start tugging but everytime I do it starts to hurt 50 minutes later and it's really painful , is it normal, is it supposed to happen, if it is how long does it take until the skin gets used to it, plus what is the best lotion cream to use before tugging ? Thank you in advance .

It would help to give us more information, such as what method are you using, how much tension, how long do you tug for, etc.

But, with the info provided, no you should not be feeling pain after 50 minutes. Either try a shorter time period, say 30 minutes, or less tension, if you are determined to tug for long periods of time.

The skin won't get used to pain causing tugging. You need to change something, not wait for it to get used to it. No reason to risk injury.

There is no reason that I know of to use lotion or oils before tugging. They actually can make tugging more difficult, as they make you skin more slippery. No reason to use them after either, as far as growing skin is concerned.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      It would help to give us more information, such as what method are you using, how much tension, how long do you tug for, etc.

But, with the info provided, no you should not be feeling pain after 50 minutes. Either try a shorter time period, say 30 minutes, or less tension, if you are determined to tug for long periods of time.

The skin won't get used to pain causing tugging. You need to change something, not wait for it to get used to it. No reason to risk injury.

There is no reason that I know of to use lotion or oils before tugging. They actually can make tugging more difficult, as they make you skin more slippery. No reason to use them after either, as far as growing skin is concerned.

Regards
      Thanks for the reply, as I said I use the dtr device and I use the method with the attaching band on my leg mostly , I don't really understand what how much tension means but anyways ,I'll try different methods as well....

Comment

It could be that you don't have enough skin for the DTR. The DTR is best used at a CI 4 or more. Preferably a CI 5. Just because you can get in on doesn't mean it fits PROPERLY.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. So you use the strap down your leg option, no pusher, correct? How does it feel to you when you put it on? How does it feel during those minutes before it begins hurting?

No need to try other methods if you like the DTR. Just sort out how to grow skin effectively using the DTR. Changing methods does not guarantee that you will suddenly get things right.

I would start by reducing tension. When I apply tension, it feels a bit uncomfortable at first, but in a few moments, I can forget I have anything on.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
            Thanks for the clarification. So you use the strap down your leg option, no pusher, correct? How does it feel to you when you put it on? How does it feel during those minutes before it begins hurting?

No need to try other methods if you like the DTR. Just sort out how to grow skin effectively using the DTR. Changing methods does not guarantee that you will suddenly get things right.

I would start by reducing tension. When I apply tension, it feels a bit uncomfortable at first, but in a few moments, I can forget I have anything on.

Regards
            Well at the beginning it feels okay , it doesn't bother me, but after approximately 1 hour it really hurts and I have to take it off, but this morning I tried again and it didn't hurt after 3 hours even so I hope things are getting better, and I see some results next month at least

Comment

Working...
            X