Look for anyone using CAT ll Q to completion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look for anyone using CAT ll Q to completion

I am trying to find anyone that has used the CAT system to complete their restoration and Possibly share some their experiences with me. I have only been using that cat system for about a year and have some growth. I was using the tugging method prior. I was cut pretty bad when I was younger and it has been a challenge getting to where I am starting to see some growth.
    Last edited by Symore1506; 11-16-2018, 08:55 AM.

Hello Symore. I have completed my restoration as far as having a fauxskin that always covers my glans and stays in place. Sometimes it needs a little push to pop it over my glans, depending how I am hanging. I used (and am still using) the CAT IIq with the flexible deep pusher. The CAT probably accounts for more than half my growth, but I have used a home-made inflation system too. I have a blog on this forum that might answer some of your questions. Best wishes, WoodyHoody

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
      Hello Symore. I have completed my restoration as far as having a fauxskin that always covers my glans and stays in place. Sometimes it needs a little push to pop it over my glans, depending how I am hanging. I used (and am still using) the CAT IIq with the flexible deep pusher. The CAT probably accounts for more than half my growth, but I have used a home-made inflation system too. I have a blog on this forum that might answer some of your questions. Best wishes, WoodyHoody
      I believe I saw the post about how it was made. How long did you just use the cat before you started seeing real growth.

Comment

Symore, I started in 2004 with canister and tape. In 2006 I retired and had bought the CAT iiQ. My growth prior to the Cat had resulted in a few more wrinkles of skin behind the glans. Regular sessions of 6 hours or more with the Cat and also with the Cat-and-added-weight took me up to partial coverage in the next 3 years. Documented here:
        https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...my-restoration
        I was not tightly cut when I started in 2004, so that provided a bit of skin to tape or grip. I think given this "flying start" my progress has been average with steady, but often microscopic gains. I calculated my growth at about 0.5mm per month at the very best. So long as you can see some gradual changes over relatively long time periods, you are making progress. Time, dedication and persistence will do the rest. Best wishes, Woody.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
          Symore, I started in 2004 with canister and tape. In 2006 I retired and had bought the CAT iiQ. My growth prior to the Cat had resulted in a few more wrinkles of skin behind the glans. Regular sessions of 6 hours or more with the Cat and also with the Cat-and-added-weight took me up to partial coverage in the next 3 years. Documented here:
          https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...my-restoration
          I was not tightly cut when I started in 2004, so that provided a bit of skin to tape or grip. I think given this "flying start" my progress has been average with steady, but often microscopic gains. I calculated my growth at about 0.5mm per month at the very best. So long as you can see some gradual changes over relatively long time periods, you are making progress. Time, dedication and persistence will do the rest. Best wishes, Woody.
          Thank you for the encouragement

Comment

Working...
          X