Simplest way to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplest way to start

I’m new to this and am cut high and tight. Probably a c-1. Anything I can do first without equipment?

Thanks, Carl

Sure. All you need are your own two hands, to stretch the skin for brief periods of time every day. We refer to this as "manual tugging." Here's a site with suggestions on a stretching routine, with illustrations:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/blo...gging-method-2

Comment

Welcome!

Manual is indeed the simplest way to start. Nothing to buy, nothing to wear, can be done anytime you have a few moments of privacy. And, it will take you to your goals, nothing more needed. there is a lot to like about it.

Another good method for those just beginning is taping, typically cross taping to get used to the idea, then one of many variations of more effective taping methods. Not as simple in many respects, but some prefer it.

Regards

Comment

When you’re cut tightly, there are indeed limited methods available, manual and taping are indeed the easiest start. Depending on how you like it and how your progress is, you can consider other options later on. Just experiment a bit and find out what you like and fits your life style. Most important thing is to be dedicated and not to give up when it seems to take longer than you want/expect. Remember it is working, but it might not be obvious, especially at the start. Once there’s more skin to work with, progress can speed up a bit and more options become available I terms of methods. Good luck!
        There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I believe a good strategy will be taping best method will be cross taping, i highly suggest this one

Comment

Working...
          X