Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using the Tugger successfully, what's next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Tugger successfully, what's next?

Hi everyone,
    I'm not sure if this is in the right spot, but I'll start here...I started tugging 3 months ago at a C2-ish and am rapidly gaining on C4, getting rollover when I sit and sometimes lying down. It looks like I'm outgrowing my Tugger body, as I can pull skin all the way over the tip loop. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on what the next best step to continue my rapid gains might be? I was thinking the Tugger X, but wanted to see if anyone had suggestions...thanks!

NorCalTugger

Yeah, the TLC X is a good option. You can add spacers to lengthen the device body as you gain skin.
    A common misconception among new restorers is the appearance of large initial gains. This is due to your skin being initially stretched out, its not actual growth in the couple of months you have been restoring. If you were to stop restoring for a week or so you would see some major shrinkage. This is called rebound shrinkage and is the reason you need to go past your end goal to account for this. This process takes several YEARS unless you are STARTING at a true CI 4 or more. Sorry to burst your bubble, but facts are facts. Keep tugging!

Comment

Great advice, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        Yeah, the TLC X is a good option. You can add spacers to lengthen the device body as you gain skin.
        A common misconception among new restorers is the appearance of large initial gains. This is due to your skin being initially stretched out, its not actual growth in the couple of months you have been restoring. If you were to stop restoring for a week or so you would see some major shrinkage. This is called rebound shrinkage and is the reason you need to go past your end goal to account for this. This process takes several YEARS unless you are STARTING at a true CI 4 or more. Sorry to burst your bubble, but facts are facts. Keep tugging!
        Sad but true...

Comment

Its not sad, thats the facts Jack! Whats sad is getting cut in the first place.

Comment

Working...
          X