Okay so I just started restoring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so I just started restoring

My penis was nearly mutilated during my circumcision, the doctor took off way too much skin, and I almost bled to death. My parents never sued, and now I'm stuck with a ruined penis. I've been really depressed about it, but decided to at least try to restore, a little bit of sensation. About half my shaft is scrotum skin, and covered thick with hairs, I've tried plucking them to get rid of them, but they always grow back/get inflamed, and it hurts like a mother fucker. Women I've met on Tinder before have laughed at how my cock head is crooked, and some wouldn't even blow me because of the hair. I've been doing manual restoration with my hands, and I have noticed a small improvement in my sensitivity this month already. I've kept away from devices, because they seemed complex, and expensive, but I am spending 3-4 hours a day, just manually tugging on my skin, and I'm worried I may waste too much time, for something that might not even pay off. As I've stated before my penis was very tightly circumcised, frenulum completely removed, and It takes me a long time to orgasm, I have no feeling below my circumcision scar except for pain on the shaft of my penis, and I thought that was normal.... Really this has devastated me physiologically, and I now have a deep hatred for doctors/ my parents/ my community. Really they fucked me up bad, I might never even be happy. I can't even attempt to use Tinder, and my friends have invited me out to bars, but I have absolutely no confidence with women now, and normally blow it. I'm not sure what to do, most problems can be fixed, penile damage on the other hand can't. I also think my penis looks ugly, its hairy, my cock head is crooked, and the scar is really really ugly.

Anyway with my background story out of the way, what stuff do I need to do taping effectively? I've been using normal tape, and taping vertically, and then taping horizontally, after pulling up what little slack I could get. Recently though I've actually been able to get the skin over my penis head, and tape, but it leaves me sore for a while. I kind of have some resemblance of a gliding motion when masturbating now, more so when not using lube, and can almost masturbate dry, just as well as I can lubed, but masturbating dry in the shower leaves me extra sore compared to using lube (ouch). Sensitivity increased with the gliding motion a little bit, and I feel like I can kind of feel something below the circumcision scar now, as well as my orgasm again, before when I came I felt nothing. My penis also seems to be a half inch bigger than normal, perhaps my penis was trapped by too little skin? My testicles also hang lower, and less of my scrotum skin is pulled up on erection now, and It's left me with a lot more scrotum slack now than before. I noticed during puberty I felt like my scrotum was far tighter on my testicles than usual, and that's because my penis was growing, and decided to steal my poor scrotum tissue.

Anyone know how to permanently get rid of these hairs safely? Shaving doesn't work, the girl screams in agony at the little prickles, even with a condom on, and plucking the hairs out just hurts like a bitch, and more than often they just grow right back, only they are stuck under the skin now, and give you large swelling from an ingrown hair. I am really self conscious about the hair, which could also effect my penile sensitivity during intercourse, with a condom on I have to fake an orgasm, just so I can pull out, and go finish myself off, with a condom on, even the thinnest, I literally don't feel shit. I fucked a woman for 30 minutes once, and I barely felt shit, but she got a nice orgasm, seems like only women profit from circumcision.

I have also decided to at least pursue a lawsuit against the hospital, or doctor that infant circumcised me, not all circumcisions are equal, and the poor boys that get botched, are just horrifically mutilated, and often leads to suicide later in life. I've fought with depression for a long time solely because of this shit, and a friend of mine committed suicide a couple weeks after, and he left behind his poor daughter, and gf! I will never forgive this country for ruining so many peoples lives!

I think restoring can fix most of your concerns including hiding the scar and making the hair go down and improving sensitivity but it will take time. How much time, depends on how much outer and inner skin you got to work with.

When restoring make sure you don't tug the scrotum skin up, this way the hair line will slowly go down. This is easy with manual. Similarly, taping the slack at this point is probably not a good idea as it will pull the scrotum up. You might want to consider some product instead to keep covered in the meanwhile to gain some sensitivity.

Comment

I don't tug the scrotum skin at all, I only tug at the scar line, and pull it up over the penile head. I try to keep it moisturized after tugging for 2-4 hours a day. It has become an obsession, and I was needing advice, on what the easiest device was to use, that doesn't cost 90$. Doctors profited off ruining me once, no way in fuck am I giving them even more money. If I get injured tugging hard so be it, not like my penis is even worth jacking off right now anyway. Honestly I really don't think its possible to restore the foreskin in any meaningful way, but at least this will give me more slack, and my penis and scrotum won't be so goddamn tight. All the devices are either super expensive 90$ and up, or hard to actually understand, like wtf t taping looks like it takes way too much work, and I didn't even understand by the diagrams, and directions how to make a t tape.

Comment

Also simply covering it won't increase sensitivity, maby constant cover from actual flesh would bring back a bit of it, but the glans is already ruined by thick dry tissue, and the scaring is permanent. That means even if you moisturize, and successfully get your glands recovered, It still won't bring back a lot of sensation. Also the health benefits of circumcision are superstitious bullshit, and not true at all. Being circumcised raises my chances to get hiv, since my dry penile skin is more likely to crack. Besides that cleaning my penis every day for a couple seconds would not make any difference to me. All I care about is sexual function, not the look besides the goddamn hairs. Really even if I win 200k$ It's not going to change a damn thing, my penis will still always be ruined. Seriously I don't even bother with women anymore, sex with a condom may feel good for them, but not being able to feel a damn thing just makes it work for me. Just last night I met a woman that my friends prepped for me, for sex, and After about 10 minutes of pounding her, I just said fuck it, pulled out, and finished myself off. My penis more than likely had nerves cut, from the extra skin he took off, and that's why I'm numb below the circumcision mark. I can still get fully erect, but It just doesn't feel good at all, so what's the point? Might as well have cut off my balls while he was at it, so I wouldn't be so goddamn sexually frustrated. Sometimes I wonder why I even get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by hiimwes View Post
          ... what the easiest device was to use, that doesn't cost 90$. Doctors profited off ruining me once, no way in fuck am I giving them even more money.
          It is worth noting that doctors don't make these foreskin restoration devices, and the money doesn't go to any medical companies. Many of these devices were designed by one person who is part of the foreskin restoration community, and profits help them to help people who are in your situation.

T tape really isn't complicated, but it is difficult to understand without visual aid. There are a couple videos I have watched which describe the process pretty well. Ron has made videos demonstrating how to use all of his devices on the TLC tugger website. These methods and devices are not a marvel of modern engineering or anything, they are just tools to grip on to your skin so you can easily apply tension. People have made them out of baby bottle nipples and paperclips, so you don't have to spend 90 dollars if you don't want to. Just watch a few videos to learn how they work and then you can DIY something.

Comment

It sounds like you have made substantial progress already. Keep it up! Consistency is the key. As far as getting rid of the hair, you can do electrolysis and the hairs will be gone for good. The other thing that happens with restoring is that as you grow more shaft skin, the hair bearing skin recedes back to where it belongs. You have already noticed evidence of this by your statement that you have noticed some length gain and your scrotum hanging looser. This trend will only continue, so I would give it some time and see where you end up.
            The scarring and dryness isn't a permanent as you think. Once you have gained enough skin to stay covered the sensitivity will increase like you never expected as the mucosal tissue goes back to being soft and supple. Your scar line will fade a lot too. Especially if you are able to apply tension on either side of it.
            GET A DEVICE! Manual works great and supplement with it even if you get a device, but it is inconvenient as hell. The TLCX is the most versatile device on the market and it comes in several different sizes for an exact fit. $100 isn't much in the scheme of things to repair the damage. Well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie9 View Post
              I think restoring can fix most of your concerns including hiding the scar and making the hair go down and improving sensitivity but it will take time. How much time, depends on how much outer and inner skin you got to work with.

When restoring make sure you don't tug the scrotum skin up, this way the hair line will slowly go down. This is easy with manual. Similarly, taping the slack at this point is probably not a good idea as it will pull the scrotum up. You might want to consider some product instead to keep covered in the meanwhile to gain some sensitivity.
              Tugging is tugging. It is a fallacy that pulling on the scrotum skin will affect your hair line. If you are successful in growing restored coverage, your shaft skin will slacken and the scrotum will assume its normal place in your anatomy. There used to be a member (Reality by name) who would have explained much better than I have, but usually in a very direct manner :-)

Comment

I don't want to get electolysis, insurance doesn't cover it, and its incredibly expensive. They are still researching whether or not it causes Cancer in tissue. Really I would be paying the doctors for their own fuck up, and as I stated before I refuse. In my opinion whether you are against or for circumcision, you shouldn't charge someone for something, that shouldn't of been done in the first place. That's like me slashing one of your tires, and after driving on it, and bending the rim, I charge you to replace it, so you can still drive your car. Not all men who where circumcised are fucked like me, but a lot of you don't seem to understand, I am probably nothing like you down below. Really my penis is ruined. For me this is the grim reality, and Although I am interested in Foregen, there's no way they are going to get that out quickly enough, before I'm so old and alone, that it won't fucking matter whether I'm restored or not. That is the reason I decided to start foreskin restoration myself, Foregen is sketchy, really they say they have so much done on the website, but they never tell you how close to the goal they are. They aren't even testing it on humans yet! I'd say 10 years minimum, before they even start trials, and it will take even longer for that unless you donate a lot of money. Donating moves you up the waiting list, and they only have an office overseas in Europe! Why the fuck aren't they in america, if that's where 90% of the boys were circumcised?

Also with my frenulum completely removed, some men still have at least some of it, I will never regain enough function, even with the glands re-covered, as well as the ridged band being gone, and all the nerves that were present in the foreskin won't come back. I've actually started talking to other guys in my community about this, and almost every guy that was circumcised, and suffered low sensitivity had their frenulum completely removed. I believe if my frenulum was still there it would increase sensitivity more than the entire foreskin. Retard doctors think since you can still feel heat and pain, that it doesn't lower sensitivity in the penis, but take a feather, and rub it lightly on a circumcised penis, it will not get erect, I've tried it, and then take someone who is uncircumcised, and try it again. They've done research on this in America, but it got immediately silenced, but circumcision rates still dropped down to 50%. Good for all the boys that didn't get mutilated, but it doesn't help me. Maby when I die I can be reborn, and stay intact this time, America is overrated trash country anyway. I will literally find a way to go back in time, and stop the circumcision myself if I have too, and rough the doctor up of course for being a little bitch. I wish I was born in Europe.

I hope if foreskin restoration is actually possible in the future, that all the doctors that circumcised kids get sued into the ground, by every child they ruined. I bet my penis would feel far better, and I would never have had any sexual problems, If I hadn't been circumcised as an infant, but I can't prove that because foreskin restoration is impossible.

Comment

You need to stop playing the victim and help yourself. Only YOU can do it. Stop trying to find excuses as to why you can't or will not. Find reasons to do it. You have already made progress. Take it to the next level. Suck it up soldier! Improvise, Adapt, Overcome! You can do it!

Comment

Telling me to suck it up won't work at all. I haven't only been physically damaged, but also physiologically. Getting over trauma, and the feeling of betrayal is not that easy! Really I wish I could restore, and regain function, Truly, but I'm certain my circumcision ruined my penis far worse than normal because it was botched. If you had seen my penis, and if you could experience the lack of sensual sensation then you would understand. It sounds like you

Comment

Let me tell you a thing or 2. I was cut as an adult at the coersion of my GF. Talk about betrayal. Needless to say she is an ex now. I too had too much removed and most of my frenulum and yes, it does suck. But you know what? I have gone from a stupid tight CI 1 to a CI 4 and it is worlds better. Buying a device DOES NOT put $ into ANY doctor's pocket whatsoever. None. Zilch. Nada. You're not getting any younger and the time you spend complaining could be time spent restoring. Want to make a difference? Become an intactivist to help spread the word about this horrific procedure. Your story is a compelling one. This will also give you a great amount of satisfaction knowing YOU made a difference and sticking it to the circumcision establishment. In the mean time contact David Llewellen at arclaw. They specialize in circumcision lawsuits and have won many. www.arclaw.org.

Comment

Originally posted by hiimwes View Post
                        decided to at least pursue a lawsuit against the hospital, or doctor that infant circumcised me
                        Sorry to hear about your especially egregious cut. DON'T WAIT to bring a lawsuit. You need to contact a malpractice attorney in the jurisdiction where it happened asap. Each location has its own rules about how long you're still allowed to sue. It may be as late as 3 years from the time you discover the damage or from your 21st birthday, whichever is later. In Washington state, you'd have to sue by your 7th birthday.

You will sue anybody who cut (or witnessed it), and any facility that allowed it, and anyone who paid for it.
                        -Ron Low
                        Service@TLCTugger.com
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Sorry to hear about your especially egregious cut. DON'T WAIT to bring a lawsuit. You need to contact a malpractice attorney in the jurisdiction where it happened asap. Each location has its own rules about how long you're still allowed to sue. It may be as late as 3 years from the time you discover the damage or from your 21st birthday, whichever is later. In Washington state, you'd have to sue by your 7th birthday.

You will sue anybody who cut (or witnessed it), and any facility that allowed it, and anyone who paid for it.
                          I would also like to reiterate that a lawsuit should be pursued ASAP. The laws are different depending on each state and time may be running out. I discovered the truth at 23 and the statute of limitations for my state ran out at 22. (started at 18+4 years). I would also like to reiterate that all of the devices I am aware of in the restoring community are not affiliated with any doctor's or the medical establishment. They are made by restorers for restorers. Manual methods work as well, it just depends on what works for your lifestyle.

Comment

I have contacted multiple lawyers in my area, but none of them have taken the case. I think there is a stigma against this, but If only I could sue, and donate all the money to Foragen, maby that would be the quickest way to a real recovery, and it will help other men as well. My doctor had put me on anti depressants, but they make my penis numb so she stopped that, and instead recommended therapy which won't do a dang thing for me. She also mentioned I could surgically get my foreskin restored, but I researched it, and all they to is take skin from somewhere else on your body, and transplant it. It's not penile skin so it would have even less function than my scrotum tissue. This is so frustrating, but I will sue them, even if the laws have run out in my state, doesn't mean I just miraculously recover penile function. Everythings too expensive, I don't even have 100$ right now to put down on a device, I'm down to 65$ total in my bank, and car insurance taking 60$. I've tried all kinds of vitamins said to enhance sexual pleasure, I would do anything to be able to just jack off for 20-30 minutes to orgasm, instead of frustratingly jerking for 1-2 hours. I get so sexually frustrated, and have been to the ER twice because of penile friction burns from too long of masturbation settings, even with lube, and lotion!

We really need to get all the men who want restored, especially those who suffered permanent injury like mine, to sue if they can, and donate money to Foragen. The more we donate the quicker it will be finished, and ready for humans.

Comment

I really hope Foragen works out, and someone rich decides to help fund it. If I got the choice to have someone donate to an organization, Foragen would definitely be my pick. I've donated 5$ myself, but that isn't enough to do anything with, Unfortunately I'm just barely making ends meet right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X