No announcement yet.

Okay so I just started restoring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people (myself included) have no faith in Foregen. I'd much sooner donate my money anywhere else. Just because they say they're working on something doesn't mean that they're making any progress, at least not any meaningful progress.

Having been a researcher, attending research conferences, writing research proposals, etc., I know that a large portion of research is sadly quite worthless. The name of the game is to sell you work to people in order to get funding. A lot of times that means exaggerating your achievements, making claims you don't know if you can follow up, and fudging the numbers to make things look better than they actually are.

Comment

Well it comes down to Foregen being our only hope for a real functional, everything reattached to the penis surgery. There are no other organizations that want to research it. They get little to no funding from doctors, and really rely on how many men want their foreskin restored. You can do whatever you want, but I am putting all my hope into Foregen for now, until I see a reason not too. If only I was born now, 50% chance I would be intact.

Comment

They could be lying, but apparently they have also already made good progress, and seen the results in animals so far. Humans shouldn't be much harder than whatever animal they are currently performing it on.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsprofile View Post
          The name of the game is to sell you work to people in order to get funding. A lot of times that means exaggerating your achievements, making claims you don't know if you can follow up, and fudging the numbers to make things look better than they actually are.
          We can't pretend not to know what you're implying. Please be cautious when making accusations. I would welcome someone citing here precisely what achievements, claims, and numbers we are talking about, and what evidence there is or isn't in support of those assertions.
          -Ron Low
          Service@TLCTugger.com
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Something to keep in mind is human foreskins would be donated, cleaned, and then rebuilt with your stem cells injected into it. I kinda feel uneasy at the thought of other men being mutilated to unmutilate me, but really if they want to be circumcised they would have thrown the foreskin/frenulum out anyway.

Comment

What makes me more angry than anything, is not only did the doctor get paid to mutilate my penis, but he also sold the foreskin for thousands of dollars! They use it to harvest stem cells, and every single 1 of them deserves to be lit on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

We can't pretend not to know what you're implying. Please be cautious when making accusations. I would welcome someone citing here precisely what achievements, claims, and numbers we are talking about, and what evidence there is or isn't in support of those assertions.
                Well, if Foregen would be more forthcoming and open about their achievements with some REAL progress udates, that perception wouldn't be an issue! They are not exactly the most transparent and professional outfit.

Comment

I think Foregens problem for us, is they are base in Europe, and the founders do not speak, or write english. They currently are asking for volunteers to translate to english, but they do already show they have gotten past the first phase of the research.
                  Last edited by hiimwes; 03-15-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

This is a general statement about research in general, not specifically about foregen. I'm not accusing foregen of doing anything which is not just accepted as being a part of "research." The thing is that they are definitely promising to attempt to do something that they don't know if they can follow up on. They say they are trying to make true foreskin regeneration a reality, and nobody can surely make a claim that they will definitely be able to follow through in it. By funding them, you are basically lining somebody's pockets so they can maybe hopefully end up giving you what you want. That's what research is.

I do believe that they have good intentions, but that doesn't mean I have faith in them.

edit to reword a couple things, but also to add a quote from the foregen website, "With the help of dedicated scientists, we will apply known regenerative techniques to the foreskin in order to restore normal penile function and sensitivity." Which is a pretty bold claim in my opinion. They aren't saying they will attempt to do this, they're saying they will do this.

Comment

Well, today my sensitivity has seemed to skyrocket, and I can now get a good tug on the skin, and actually cover my head, but it won't stay by itself yet, but it is showing really good progress. Foreskin restoration does seem to do great things for people with really tight circumcisions, I am kind of afraid to keep pulling though, because a friend of mine was restoring his, and tore the inner tissue, and had to have surgery to repair it.

I think nerve compression was a big factor in why my sensitivity was so dang low, now that I've got some slack, It doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to finish, vs 1-2 hours to finish just a month and about 10 days ago. I'm still worried nerve damage from compression might not heal completely, since it has been compressed most of my life, and would have caused chronic damage. How long does it take all of you to finish? I know it's an awkward, and personal question, but I need someone else's time to climax, so I can compare it to my own. 30 minutes still seems like a long time to go at it, but maby now I will gradually recover sensitivity. My one big problem though is the hair is still on my shaft, and maby about an inch of it has gone back down where its supposed to be on the scrotum, so my shaft is still hairy a little less than mid way up.

So for tugging I am pretty ignorant since I just started restoring, and was wondering if I'm actually supposed to stretch the skin, or just tug hard enough to cause more skin to grow? I do pull pretty hard on the skin, to get it over my head, but I stop pulling immediately if I feel pain. This seems to be the best way for me to restore, since the other ones are harder to do. Is stretching the skin bad? Should I use less force when pulling? It's worked for me great so far, but I don't wanna risk an injury.

Comment

You should go to the elastic limt of your skin plus a little more. All you are trying to do is trigger the skin cells into multiplying, not actually stretch your skin out bigger. If it hurts thats too much tension.

Comment

Just an update, I was diagnosed with low t with 2 blood tests at 189 ng, but was put on clomiphene citrate instead of testosterone replacement because im young and want to keep my fertility. I am now, just 2 months later, at 910 ng, and that definately increased sensation, but i still think foreskin restoration has helped at least a little. If anyone else has any penile sensitivity problems/ numb parts of penis, definately get your testosterone blood level tested, because you can prob regain full sensation, and clomiphene citrate is completely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by hiimwes View Post
                            clomiphene citrate is completely safe.
                            The FDA hasn't approved Clomid for males at all, but this is a common off-label application.

The official info on Clomid says not to take it if you might have prostate tumors, since it could make them grow more aggressively.
                            -Ron Low
                            Service@TLCTugger.com
                            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                            X