Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Turkey!

Hi,
    This is my first time posting on this forum. I am from Istanbul, Turkey. I am 20 years old. I was circumcised at the age of 6 or 7, I don't really remember. I want to start foreskin restoration because I have seen a lot of men on the internet who have either been going through or done with restoration giving positive feedback. This is something encouraging. Men who have restored say this process affects their sexuality in a positive way.

I realized the fact that circumcision is indeed harmful 3 months ago or so. Now, I know a lot about circumcision. I have been one of those guys who've never feared doing some more research on this topic, well, this is the reason I am here I guess.

In Turkey, virtually everyone is circumcised. After some research on the internet on foreskin restoration in my native language, which is Turkish, I was able to find only one Turkish guy who have tried restoring. Circumcision in Turkey is due to religious and cultural norms.

We are no different than USA when it comes to doctors. For example, today, I went to hospital for psychotherapy because my mom was telling me to do so thinking it would heal my psychology (tough, I think I am strong enough and don't need it). As I arrived at the place where my psychoterapy session would take place, I noticed the room by the door where a male doctor mutilate baby boys. Then I somehow took doctor's phone number (long story) and asked him two questions.

First: Why was he telling parents that circumcision is medically benefical and must be done on baby boys, children or men?

Second: Why would he keep doing this shameful thing and call himself a doctor?

After 1 hour, he texted me back through whatsapp saying "WHO reccomends circumcision on baby boys." and "I have the right to open a law suit against you because you are undermining my decent job." Then I stopped, because he was lying and there was no way our conversation would go on healthily. Well, you all know but I want to state for newcomers that, everything this doctor (and many more supporting MGM) says is a lie and he is violating human rights to make money.

And of course, my psychotherapy session went bad because doctor didn't understand how dangerous circumcision is. By the way, I am an atheist for 6 years now. Well, I will probably order a tlc-x or a tlc-tugger to start restoration. I think I am cl-2 but I am not sure. I have a girlfriend and I need to have her reactions before starting restoring. I hope she will be positive about it And lastly, I've heard that they ship all around the world and hopefully, including Turkey. Anyways, I wish everyone good luck!

Originally posted by dumanadam123 View Post
    I was circumcised at the age of 6 or 7
    Sorry that happened to you.

I was able to find only one Turkish guy who have tried restoring.
    I could email your contact info to all TLC Tugger clients near you.

I somehow took doctor's phone number (long story) and asked him two questions.
    First: Why was he telling parents that circumcision is medically beneficial and must be done on baby boys, children or men?
    Second: Why would he keep doing this shameful thing and call himself a doctor?
    We all can ask any doctor why they would do an amputation on a healthy normal patient with no diagnosis of defect, disease, or injury, and why do any cosmetic surgery on a patient who can't give informed consent.

{Dr. says:} "WHO recommends circumcision on baby boys."
    You can tell the doctor s/ he's wrong. The WHO endorses adult voluntary circumcision in areas with high HIV rates, and also publishes guidelines for the proper way to circumcision children, but does not recommend circumcising children.

"I have the right to open a law suit against you because you are undermining my decent job."
    I don't know Turkish law, but that sounds like nonsense.

I think I am cl-2
    That's not the worst starting point. By the way, it's c i (not C L), for Coverage Index.

I have a girlfriend and I need to have her reactions before starting restoring.
    Even some people who are actively fighting circumcision today were once against restoring or leaving children intact. Be patient with her. But it's your body. She doesn't need know if you're worried about her reaction. Does she consult with you before undertaking measures for her health? Would you even think of objecting if she was missing a body part and wanted to get back as close to normal as possible? Imagine the husband of a breast cancer survivor interfering with reconstructive options the patient wanted to pursue.

I've heard that they ship all around the world and hopefully, including Turkey.
    Sure. Be prepared to send a photo of something received in the mail, especially from the US if possible, so the address formatting is correct.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I am from Istanbul, Turkey.
      Welcome. I added a section in Global Outreach for discussion in Turkish in case we attract someone whose best language isn't English.
      https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...treach/turkish
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I could email your contact info to all TLC Tugger clients near you.
        For now, I don’t want it. It would be great if I could get numbers regarding foreskin restoration in my area. For example, how many people in Turkey have ordered TLC products or how many Turkish people have registered to this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X