No announcement yet.

Going pee....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

…I think that having it (my penis) taught, works to help stabilize the retainer as an anchor against any twisting motion from my turning the weights. Hope this is helpful.
    Tugger1

Comment

BTW, I think that the P-Tainer stealth retainer is a great way to stay covered with the least fuss possible. I feel uncomfortable in public bathrooms messing with my stuff.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
      Photo Gallary
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I am also new to Restoring, started a week ago with the DTR. So far I have no issues with it and comfortable to wear. When time to pee, I just remove it, after I finish peeing I dry myself and put device back on. Getting quicker putting it back on as I go along. Have worn to store, but didn't have to pee. I will use a stall when time comes

Comment

I use a super canister and a PUD (depending in my plans for the day) - both have a hole I can pee through. This is one of the reasons I like them. With the PUD I can also use a public urinal without any one noticing.

Comment

Some devices you need to take off when peeing, have an erection or having sex.

However, other devices and methods allow you to pee or have an erection.

All devices should be removed for sex (obviously).
            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
            X