Hello to the Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to the Group

This is a new adventure for me and I am excited to be on my way. I think I have loosened things up a bit over the years as I find there is plenty of lose skin to work with. I have been working on tugging for a week now. I have tried tugging while sleeping, the first night I woke up a little sore from my sleep, I assume I was probably trying to pull the device off in my sleep. Other than that it is very comfortable.

I am trying out the tugger tied to my leg and it seems to fit well. I am looking forward to seeing some results before I am sixty so, I have 3 years and 5 months to go.

I cannot thank Ron and Alice enough for their work on this. All I can say is wow, I followed his instructions and have not had one problem, even the tugger cups are the right size. He really has things figured out. Good luck everyone.

Hello~

Welcome to the group!!

It's probably not a good idea to tug while you sleep as night erections could cause the pain you are describing. just a FYI.

It's never too late to try to get more comfortable down there. If you are consistent, there is no reason why you can't get results in 3 + years.

This process should not be painful, remember that because it is an important thing to pay attention to.

Remember to take pics before you start, and monthly, it will help in your motivation. You don't have to share if you don't want to, but they are good to have for comparison for yourself.

Again, welcome to the group, wish you the best of success, and feel free to ask questions. This place is very user friendly.

Comment

Awesome notes. I think I will focus on daytime tugging and see how well that goes. This is actually an exciting adventure. I plan to take my time for sure and will remember the trick is no pain. Thanks!

Comment

Hello Durwadw, I was 58 when I started restoring it is never too late to make a difference. I am 72 now and still enjoying regular sex with the capability to orgasm, an ability that I credit to my fauxskin and increased sensitivity. I am probably as restored as much as i am able to achieve, but I still tug for a short while most days. I have a blog on this forum that might answer some questions and documents the pace of my progress, have a look. Best wishes, Woody

Comment

Working...
        X