Keeping the skin even

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the skin even

Has anyone come up with a way to place the Tugger so that the skin is even all around. I am noticing that there is always more skin underneath than on the sides or top. I assume the skin underneath is simply more lose so it just might just be this way.

Thanks

When I put my tugger on, I pull on the entire device (while attached) and pinch the outer clear cone at any high spots and they tend to move downward. I go all the way around until everything looks more or less evened out. Hopefully what I said makes sense to you! I also sometimes take off the outer cone after I have been wearing it for a while and readjust stuff so it stays even.

Comment

Yep, once you get the device on, you want the skin laid out as flat and even as possible - no bunching. One thing that helps is before you even up the skin on the outside, is to jam the pusher rapidly a couple of times. This will even out the skin on the inside first.

Comment

Thanks for the input!

Comment

If your skin is a bit uneven you can try to apply the device in such a way that you tension the shorter side a little more than the longer one, but that kind of boils down to evening things out on the device. I try to focus more on the regions that need more growth during manual sessions and to just have it fairly balanced when using my TLC-X. Works out well for me, and I have the feeling I’m now evening things out.
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Do you mean by keeping the skin even to have the same length between the dorsal and the ventral sides? The intact foreskin is always slightly shorter on the dorsal side.

Comment

Working...
            X