Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Italy

Hi,
    This is my first time posting on this forum. I am from Trento, Italy. I am 30 years old. I was circumcised at the age of 8 or 9, I don't really remember. I want to start foreskin restoration because I think it would improve my sex life, expecially, I hope, by easing the difficulty in reaching orgasm and making it more feasible to do edging and maintain erection.

I realized the fact that circumcision is harmful one year ago or so, but now I'm determined in taking action. I hope my new girlfriend will be positive about it .

I need some suggestions.... where can I find, in the forum or elsewhere, a description of the different methods ? I was unable to find it
    also, where can I find a description of the C-* measure ?

Finally, I prefer simple and ergonomic methods since I have a really active lifestyle. I'm keen on manual methods, but I don't know if I can afford to do it more than half an hour a day.
    Could you suggest me some alternatives ?

Anyways, Thank you all, and good luck to everyone!

Hi,
    The CI- measure is the Coverage Index http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm. A restorer compiled photos of men restored to varying degrees and ranked them.

I feel a more objective way to measure restoring progress is by Forced Erect Coverage, described here: http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

There are quite some restorers that only use manual methods and get great results. Often it consists of many short sessions spread out over the day, for example during toilet breaks. I use the TLC-X during the day but add manual at night, pretty much on a random basis. Whenever I’m just watching TV I add in a little tugging, anything from a few minutes up to hours of short sessions. The best thing to do is just to experiment a little and figure out what works best for you and what fits with your lifestyle. If you have some skin to work with you could still switch to a device later on. There’s probably as many opinions about what works best as you find restorers, so I always suggest to figure out what you like most and what does work for you. As it is a long process it is important to find something you feel comfortable about. It doesn’t hurt to experiment a bit. I’m also not fond of some methods that are quite popular, but I’ve found some that I like and I’m sticking to those. At some point, restoring should become something as usual as brushing your teeth or taking a shower. It’s just something you do and it doesn’t interfere with your regular life. It will however start producing results then, the key is persistence, and that comes easy when you find the optimal routine for yourself.

Good luck!
      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thank you BelgianChris and admin ! I feel already welcome
        I have one more question, that is bugging me a bit. How do you think the restoration process affects your sex life in the immediate ? I mean... if the tension on the
        skin creates some mild redness or sensitivity to harsh movements ... I guess that during the day, you feel less sensitive overall .... is it so ?

Comment

I must say that when you tug and use common sense you should never feel any pain or irritation. If you do feel these things, it’s likely you’re doing something wrong. I’ve always been single when I was tugging, so I can’t say if I’m tugging would interfere in any way when it comes to intercourse. I do know that it does not interfere at all with masturbation, as sometimes I do end up masturbating when doing manual tugging. It’s the same when taking off the TLC-X, I’m immediately ready to go so to say. The only things that do change are the differences that come with progress, which are just positive things anyhow.
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
          X