Hello everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,

I am Evelyn, I am 28 years old and have been doing manual tugging for a little while and it has helped with pain. I am wanting to restore mainly due to the fact that circumcised penises look mutilated and super manly (being a ****** I don't want to look manly down there anymore). I have already had genital mutilation as a child and feel no need for another go at it and get a fake vagina, so restoration has been a thing I have looked into and I am an intactivist. Just wanted to say hello and maybe make some friends.

Evelyn Marconi

I (and probably most of us, to be truthful) don't agree that a circ'd penis looks "manly", but when I attempt to stand in your position I can see where you would feel this way. You might want to talk to Isley Ruest, who would have a viewpoint, not to mention a lifetime of experience and information(and good music ), that might help.

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the board. Just a guess here, but this forum software might have some sort of default filter that censored part of your comment. Perhaps our owner can come along and fix that.

Comment

I guess the way I have been calling myself for 13 years is “offensive”, I am a transsexual.

Comment

Welcome! Besides looks, the feelings and function is far better with a foreskin.

Regards

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

The plain truth is, we aren't a good resource for any of the psychological facets of transsexuality, healthcare, or even intactivism for that matter. I'm trying to get across to you (I'm not allowed to post here) is to try to talk to Isley Reust (email, phone) who is also transsexual. She's online, has a website if I remember correctly. She seems open and tolerant.

Comment

Good luck, a lot of us agree, that cosmetically it looks a lot better as well. I hate the scarred look as well.
                PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by Evythyme View Post
                  I guess the way I have been calling myself for 13 years is “offensive”, I am a transsexual.
                  Looks like it would have been the "tr*nny" spelling that got censored. Since some people use it in a derogatory manner, I can see how it would be in most filters by default, with the possible exception of auto mechanic forums. Try using the word "trans" instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                    The plain truth is, we aren't a good resource for any of the psychological facets of transsexuality, healthcare, or even intactivism for that matter. I'm trying to get across to you (I'm not allowed to post here) is to try to talk to Isley Reust (email, phone) who is also transsexual. She's online, has a website if I remember correctly. She seems open and tolerant.
                    Hello, she just say 'hello and possibly make some friends' so I think the only subject is still foreskin

And yes, the fact that the glossary of forbidden words inclues tran-ny on it shows a problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X