• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by dsl21 View Post
    they said there's no way a TLC-X can be used when in CI-3
    The coverage index is useful but is very imprecise and subjective.

I say that if you can FORCE your skin to roll forward to cover the whole glans such that you can comfortably pinch the skin closed to fully hide the glans while flaccid, then you can probably apply the TLC-X.

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    Originally posted by z726 View Post

I just remembered that many years ago, a friend of mine tried out a disposable latex "prosthetic" foreskin, similar to a condom, called the SenSlip. Could that have been it?

If you search the name using Google, you'll find its website. It's a disposable product that's only meant to be wearable for 8 days at a time. While I can't imagine that it would be practical for long term use, due to the cost, the manufacturer has apparently had enough customers to keep selling it for the last 14 years or so.
    Exactly. Using that product is out of question for me. Not only is disposable, but its disposable on purpose. I don't have any interest in giving money to somebody who's only trying to take profit of other people problem.

Also, making a cheap non-disposable similar thing may be easy. Maybe adapting a menstrual cup, or similar. Finally, the 'yourskin cone' is something like that.

I tried the manhood for a while but that material provoqued me a nasty skin problem.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied

hahaha I was almost sure I was writing cr*p but I was so tired...
    I was thinking in silicone when referring to something to cover the glans like the manhood does, just to help with sensitivity. I saw some kind of silicone foreskins (I don't remember the name right now) but they seem made to last too little and cost a lot.
    I just remembered that many years ago, a friend of mine tried out a disposable latex "prosthetic" foreskin, similar to a condom, called the SenSlip. Could that have been it?

If you search the name using Google, you'll find its website. It's a disposable product that's only meant to be wearable for 8 days at a time. While I can't imagine that it would be practical for long term use, due to the cost, the manufacturer has apparently had enough customers to keep selling it for the last 14 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    Originally posted by z726 View Post

I know you said you don't have a dictionary on hand, but that word should be "worn" -- "whore" is another word for a prostitute.

In your first post, you mention looking for something made with silicone. Ron's devices are all made from this material, unlike the DTR, which is made from nylon and only uses a silicone gripper (which can be tight for new users).
    hahaha I was almost sure I was writing cr*p but I was so tired...
    I was thinking in silicone when referring to something to cover the glans like the manhood does, just to help with sensitivity. I saw some kind of silicone foreskins (I don't remember the name right now) but they seem made to last too little and cost a lot.

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

What I mean is that the DTR is not more compact than the TLC-X. The TLC-X is available in 7 widths, so it's never wider than you need, and the center rod is sturdy aluminum which makes the whole profile at the gripping point narrower. The TLC-X center rod is not super long but it can be shortened to be exactly what you can get away with. Try longer rods for 5 bucks. And there is no reason to think the TLC-X calls for more available slack than other devices. Being custom-sized to your measurements lets it optimize what your available slack can do. The DTR is a fine device. Choose it if you like it, but not for the wrong reasons.
    Thanks very much for your answer. I read some exchanges in another forum and they said there's no way a TLC-X can be used when in CI-3, and the reasons where the mentionned above.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied
    Oh ok, I was asking around and I think I will buy a DTR. It seems it can be whore under pants without people noticing and it need less skin than a TLC-X...
    I know you said you don't have a dictionary on hand, but that word should be "worn" -- "whore" is another word for a prostitute.

In your first post, you mention looking for something made with silicone. Ron's devices are all made from this material, unlike the DTR, which is made from nylon and only uses a silicone gripper (which can be tight for new users).

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    I will buy a DTR. It seems it can be worn under pants without people noticing and it need less skin than a TLC-X
    Those are absolutely NOT things that distinguish the DTR compared to the TLC-X.
    what do you mean by that?
    What I mean is that the DTR is not more compact than the TLC-X. The TLC-X is available in 7 widths, so it's never wider than you need, and the center rod is sturdy aluminum which makes the whole profile at the gripping point narrower. The TLC-X center rod is not super long but it can be shortened to be exactly what you can get away with. Try longer rods for 5 bucks. And there is no reason to think the TLC-X calls for more available slack than other devices. Being custom-sized to your measurements lets it optimize what your available slack can do. The DTR is a fine device. Choose it if you like it, but not for the wrong reasons.

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    what do you mean by that?

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Oh ok, I was asking around and I think I will buy a DTR. It seems it can be worn under pants without people noticing and it needs less skin than a TLC-X...

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    Oh ok, I was asking around and I think I will buy a DTR. It seems it can be whore under pants without people noticing and it need less skin than a TLC-X...

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Actually, just cross taping won't stimulate skin to grow in the amounts needed to form a skin tube, over the amount of time you hope for. Cross taping is more a retaining method, and much less a "restoration" method.

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    replied
    Thaks Greg.

I could already verify that the skin can grow back. I was at CI 2 and with 'little' work I am almost at CI3. I was thinking to try something that may work by itself while I live my life.

That's where I start needing some advice.

Crosstaping may be it, but the link you posted doesn't really work for me (actually anything at that site seems to work, some technical problem even if I made an account).

Have a nice day!

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    Start slowly, gently. Let yourself get used to doing it. Most people begin with either manually tugging or cross taping.

Manually tugging is as it sounds, simply pulling the skin. Easy and you can control how hard you pull, so great for beginners.

Cross taping is simply taping across your skin opening. For most men, that does not cause too much tension, so again, a good way to start.

Here is an easy to read guide:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/for...uide-restoring

Just begin, do it gently, and see how it goes. Ask as many questions as you would like, we are here to help.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• dsl21
    started a topic Hi! looking for some info...

Hi! looking for some info...

...to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my circumsicion (I apologize for the typos, but there's no english dictionnary in this browser) I will like to do something special: to start recontructing my foreskin and get rid of this stupid stupid medical desition I had to accept.

I read about foreskin restoration some years ago and it seemed like an small miracle. But in the daily life, using that kind of plastic complex parafernalia for several years doesn't seems to go with my personality.

In the other hand, I bought a foreskin replacement, the manhood, and it showed me that recovering sensations in the gland its possible and very interesting. However, the material used in both models I got get me an horrible and very agressive skin reaction so I had to stop.

I wonder why there's no such kind of thing made with medical silicone... I found some things online but seemed to be part of some sexual game and the descriptions never say anything clear.

At the same time I see that if I have the willing to use a gland covering device all day long 7/7 (not saying I do that litterally and I know its not a good idea) I may use some foreskin restoration device at the same time... something not too big that I can carry without noticing under my pants, without tape...

I almost forgot to say that even if doctor took all my foreskin off, there's enough to start a restoration (for what I see in some guides in the past, at least I can cover my gland with the skin when its not in erection so...)

I confess that I am a little lost in this complex world made by methods, techniques and personal tastes. But I will love to try something now.

Any suggestion is more than welcome.

And thanks a lot for this forum.
Working...
X