No announcement yet.

Introduction and advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it "ignorance" or is it as you've described, for "easy money"? In the US it's both, with ignorance arising from the old boy network and their arrogance. I've been yelled at for questioning a physician many times (when they've written bad orders), and I just raise my voice to the same level, pointing to the other elephant in the room, the legal issue involved. That's when they shut up. Lol, my personal physician even wrote me a letter telling me that he no longer wanted to treat me because I questioned him, so I queried the insurance carrier, which told me that he was already in hot water due to the number of complaints he had. So I wrote him a letter, pointing to the mistakes he and his staff had made (again, legal mistakes) and quoting the carrier. I ran into him in a supremarket, so I asked him "Questions, comments"?. lol, asshole. I don't suffer gladly.

Comment

Well, I got my wife pregnant so at least that part's taken care of. Time to get tugging...

Comment

I'll start by saying that I am a physician , and I believe in restoration! I'm in my early 30s and starting restoring about 4 months ago. I actually stumbled upon a restoration article in some sort of current magazine like GQ or something. It peaked my interest, and therefore I started doing more research. The idea of foreskin restoration is totally possible, all-be-it not to the extent we were made with as far as nerve endings etc go, but by all means, the true stretching of skin and hyperplasia of dermal and epidermal cells is very real, and possible. Look at ear lobe gauging for goodness sake and say it's not possible?! I am sorry to hear about your story "the missing piece." It is most assuredly very traumatizing to loose a piece of yourself (physically and emotionally) as an adult. I will say, be sure you are completely healed from a circumcision standpoint prior to beginning any sort of restoration regimen. I'm sure you know this, but it never hurts to post it! I wish you all the best!

Comment

Know what else we know? The "idea" of restoration is "totally possible". Here's why: some of us here have finished the process, and we see the result we expected and wanted, so it's not an idea for us; it's (cough) reality. We also know that we didn't simply "stretch" our skin to get there, which did NOT result in clinical hyperplasia, but rather of (technically) hypergenisis via accelerated mitotic activity, as I'm sure you must've known. Perhaps you can discuss THAT for us.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	82
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	37166
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I would flag the meaningless post just above, but I don't have the capability. Perhaps the poster can explain his (dysfunctional) thought process? Posting here assumes posts can help members, not serve the agenda of some individual member.

Comment

Working...
              X