New to restoration, just bought a HyperRestore inflation device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to restoration, just bought a HyperRestore inflation device

Hello! I'm new to intactivism and foreskin restoration. I've been manually tugging for about 2 months now and think I can see a bit of early progress. Since I'm a CI-2 I've decided to go with a device just to be easier on the hands and because I know I will restore more often if I'm using a device. I decided to spring for a HyperRestore inflation device after reading about some of the different types of devices. I'm hoping all goes well with it and I'm post a review here after using it for a while.

Anyone here have experience with the HyperRestore device?

Our apologies for no reply. There are several inflation device users here, with (I believe) greg_b being one such. If he doesn't respond here then feel free to PM him. He is a long time restorer and is generally conversant in restoration information.

Comment

I have been restoring for 4 months now. I have a job that requires me to stand for long periods of the day, and as such I use the PUD 12 oz. during working hours, but at night or if I'm at my desk more on a particular day, I started out with the HyperRestore Original (OG) (classic with the balloons) , but after about 3 months switched to the HyperRestore Direct Air (DA). In regards to the hyper restore classic compared to the DA, the DA is definitely more for restorers who have enough skin to easily hold over the glans (aka you can pull your foreskin easily over the glans but have to hold it there for it to stay). For me the DA definitely applies more stretching at the base compared to its balloon counterpart. This is simply because the DA requires quite a bit of foreskin to be locked under the outer cone to get a good air seal and as such the cones have to be closer to the base of my penis to provide that much skin. I will say the DA is much more simple and requires less trouble shooting compared to the hyper restore classic/original. You don't have to fuss with the balloons etc. Usually if either device isn't holding air, Ive found that the problem is usually with the one way valve, which has gotten dry and just needs a little water squirted into the valve to provide lubrication and hence an airtight one way valve. Hope this Helps!

Comment

Unless you have mostly outer skin IMO you won't have enough skin to use HyperRestore. At least that has been my experience.

I'd start with manual and canister. I'm back on canister after pretending for years I had enough skin for other devices. Don't waste your time like I did. Start with 90 days on a canister or T Tape Method first.
        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
          Unless you have mostly outer skin IMO you won't have enough skin to use HyperRestore. At least that has been my experience.

I'd start with manual and canister. I'm back on canister after pretending for years I had enough skin for other devices. Don't waste your time like I did. Start with 90 days on a canister or T Tape Method first.
          Good advice, in my opinion. When somebody bases his advice in real experience, it comes through, and this advice did exactly that.

Comment

Working...
          X