ADVICE: starting without any devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE: starting without any devices

DISCLAIMER: i noticed i couldn`t have put pictures on this post after posting it. i think i`m posting this on the wrong part of this forum, since them i apologize.

hello,

i`m 32, from brazil. i was circumcised when i was 6 and since from the very first day i recognize my trauma on my circumcision and it got even worse when i started to have sex with uncut guys, who are the biggest majority in brazil. since then i noticed how circumcision has damaged me psychologically and physically. and i`ve been suffering a lot since then, like many of you.

i can`t get over it and probably never will, therefore i`ve been in touch to this forum and its posts from time to time. i get amazed how some people could recover their foreskin in a way it appear just like an intact one, despite some fine parts like the ridged band is lost forever.

so, i decided this is my first day. the day 0 of this long journey. i need to do something about this pain. at least, telling my brain i`m doing something for myself and my own sake.

i did some pulling (10 minutes, five each part of it) with the amount of the resting skin. i pulled it foward manually with my index and thumb finger as hard as i could. planning to do this at least three times daily.

i`d like to ask you. are there other exercises i could do while i can`t get my devices for myself? i unfortunatelly can`t afford them by now. so i`m looking for more manual stretching methods only.

in this post i`m attaching some pictures of my penis - my circumcision is a loose one and i think i may be a CI 3 ou 4. when the skin is very relaxed, the resting skin overcomes the corona sometimes. specially if'm sit down. my objectives are about becoming a CI-9 or 8. these were after the pulling foward exercises. one of them shows how my skin is like when contracted a little bit.

any other further tips or recommendations are extremely valuable. i`m grateful for any kind of support (emotional, moral, etc).

thank you very much

Here is a page with links to 5 different manual techniques, with both descriptions and illustrations:
    http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...ugging-devices

Pulling as hard as possible isn't necessary. Although you should feel a certain amount of tightness, that is all you need; too much tension can damage the skin. Be patient - it takes time, but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
      Here is a page with links to 5 different manual techniques, with both descriptions and illustrations:
      http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...ugging-devices

Pulling as hard as possible isn't necessary. Although you should feel a certain amount of tightness, that is all you need; too much tension can damage the skin. Be patient - it takes time, but it works.
      Thank you very much!!

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I just wanted to share a few thoughts and suggestions based on my own experience and what I’ve read over the years.

First of all, you’re in a “lucky” position to start, as you have quite some skin left to work with. This means that you could be done quicker than many others with a tight circumcision. I know that the word lucky might sound weird, but it is an advantage. At the same time, having a decent amount of skin to work with makes tugging easier, both for manual methods and using devices.

When it comes to methods, I always recommend people to experiment with different methods to find which one feels best for you and works best for you. As the process is long, it’s very important to find a routine that fits in well with your lifestyle as then it will become just a regular thing you do without thinking about it. For me, tugging is as much of a habit as taking a shower in the morning or brushing my teeth. It’s the best way to keep focussed and get results! If you’re looking for cheap methods, manual is fully free and very effective. Many people also choose T-taping as that is also fairly inexpensive. Another cheap one is to use o-rings or to go for a do-it-yourself method (DIY if you want to search for such methods). Many people use everyday object to make their own devices, sometimes inspired by commercial ones, sometimes just with smart ideas of their own. On the other hand I would like to mention that devices might seem expensive at first, but if you consider for how long you use them, the cost per tugging hour is in fact very low. My TLC-X has cost me around 100 USD and has over 5000 hours of use in the last 3 years. It’s still working in the same way as when I first used it. I started myself with o-rings (examples in my gallery) but now mainly do manual and TLC-X.

My initial starting point was similar to yours and I’ve come a long way. I always assumed that as I only got a partial circumcision, the damage wouldn’t be so large. To this day I’m still surprised about new feelings and sensations I keep on discovering, and it made me realise that every circumcision does severe damage. Also, I’m still amazed by the psychological impact restoration has, just the feeling you get that you took matters in your own hands is very rewarding.

Hope this helps a bit. Have a look around here as there is a lot of invaluable information around. Any questions, just shoot!

Good luck!
        There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
          Hi there, welcome to the forum! I just wanted to share a few thoughts and suggestions based on my own experience and what I’ve read over the years.

First of all, you’re in a “lucky” position to start, as you have quite some skin left to work with. This means that you could be done quicker than many others with a tight circumcision. I know that the word lucky might sound weird, but it is an advantage. At the same time, having a decent amount of skin to work with makes tugging easier, both for manual methods and using devices.

When it comes to methods, I always recommend people to experiment with different methods to find which one feels best for you and works best for you. As the process is long, it’s very important to find a routine that fits in well with your lifestyle as then it will become just a regular thing you do without thinking about it. For me, tugging is as much of a habit as taking a shower in the morning or brushing my teeth. It’s the best way to keep focussed and get results! If you’re looking for cheap methods, manual is fully free and very effective. Many people also choose T-taping as that is also fairly inexpensive. Another cheap one is to use o-rings or to go for a do-it-yourself method (DIY if you want to search for such methods). Many people use everyday object to make their own devices, sometimes inspired by commercial ones, sometimes just with smart ideas of their own. On the other hand I would like to mention that devices might seem expensive at first, but if you consider for how long you use them, the cost per tugging hour is in fact very low. My TLC-X has cost me around 100 USD and has over 5000 hours of use in the last 3 years. It’s still working in the same way as when I first used it. I started myself with o-rings (examples in my gallery) but now mainly do manual and TLC-X.

My initial starting point was similar to yours and I’ve come a long way. I always assumed that as I only got a partial circumcision, the damage wouldn’t be so large. To this day I’m still surprised about new feelings and sensations I keep on discovering, and it made me realise that every circumcision does severe damage. Also, I’m still amazed by the psychological impact restoration has, just the feeling you get that you took matters in your own hands is very rewarding.

Hope this helps a bit. Have a look around here as there is a lot of invaluable information around. Any questions, just shoot!

Good luck!
          hello! thank you for your words. glad to hear from you about your personal testimonial on restoring. i guess i have this ammount of skin as i irregularly used to pull the skin foward since i was a teenager. of course, i wasn't aware that it would work and with the effectiveness that i'm doing now.

my plans are about to buy a TLC tugger so i can wear it 24/7 or at least 18/7.

ps: i saw your gallery and i was amazed that you can have coverage when erect.

Comment

Originally posted by electrorganique View Post
            ps: i saw your gallery and i was amazed that you can have coverage when erect.
            those are just snapshots while getting hard, at the moment I don’t have any erect coverage that I can maintain. Starting to see signs of erect rollover, but this is already the case for a while. Anyhow, before restoring it used to be quite tight when erect...
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
            X