Advice on manual tugging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on manual tugging?

I have known about foreskin restoration for a while now. I have been done some manual tugging very sporadically over the last year but I always give up. I am sure I am doing it correctly, gripping at the scar and near the end of the shaft and pulling in opposite directions, but after a while my hands get sore and then my penis will be sore for days. I haven't seen any growth but I guess that is to be expected. I'm not so tightly cut that it is painful to masturbate, but it looks like a third of the outer shaft skin was removed. The scar isn't especially obvious but there is a significant color discrepancy between the inner and outer shaft skin, and the cut is obviously uneven at the back, it's very ugly. I want to get a TLC tugger but that is not currently feasible for me because of several reasons. I bought the your-skin cone but I don't wear it because I have to bunch up the outer skin and push down the head to wear it properly, and it pops off if the skin is not "distributed" evenly, if you understand what I mean. Are there any tricks and tips to reduce soreness when manually tugging? Am I doing something wrong? What is the best schedule? I'm sure that you get these questions constantly but I am too lazy to sift through this whole forum to find what i'm looking for.

If you are sore for days after manual tugging you are tugging to hard, it is normal to feel a little discomfort right after manual tugging but it should be back to normal by the next morning.
    If you have enough skin to pull over the glans then you have enough skin to use a TLC tugger device. I am a plumber and I wear a device 5 days a week while working with a leg strap and have been restoring for 20 month this month, so if you can imagine I am up and down all day long.

Comment

Don't use so much force. Here is something which never gets repeated by the under-experienced: the proper level of force (tension) to use in manual (or any other application of tension) causes a kind of feeling in your skin. Its been called the "sweet spot". It feels like a kind of minor burn. It should never feel like pain, or "sore" or whatever, at the time you do it, or later.

You are right in not expecting big dramatic signs of "results". Nobody ever sees anything like that. What we finished guys have seen are small thin wrinkles in tissue. Over time those wrinkles become fatter. That's it. Any other description from anybody is bullshit. Why? Because we are talking about how your tissues grow, not some lying fantasy cooked up buy some asshole.

Comment

Yes, tugging with too much force! 2 lbs is about the max you need to grow skin. A little burn is OK, but it should not hurt. A little discomfort at the end of the day is OK, but it should be gone by morning. Also a day off here and ther is beneficial too.

Comment

Don't use so much force. Here is something which never gets repeated by the under-experienced: the proper level of force (tension) to use in manual (or any other application of tension) causes a kind of feeling in your skin. Its been called the "sweet spot". It feels like a kind of minor burn. It should never feel like pain, or "sore" or whatever, at the time you do it, or later.

You are right in not expecting big dramatic signs of "results". Nobody ever sees anything like that. What we finished guys have seen are small thin wrinkles in tissue. Over time those wrinkles become fatter. That's it. Any other description from anybody is a grandstanding lie. Why? Because we are talking about how your tissues grow, not some fantasy.

Comment

I also agree that the pain shouldn't last for any serious amount of time. Have you tired the two finger method and not trying to stretch the whole thing at once.

When I first take my device off and my skin rolls back it feels painful and makes me scream. After about 15 seconds it just tingles and after 5 minutes it feels like normal. This has only started when I use the x part of Tlc-x and pushing the inner skin. I've gotten no bruises and of red marks. I wonder if it is because of the skin being pulled around the pusher or my uneven foreskin.
            "It'll only be half the calories..."
            My progress: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...me-and-my-ball

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
              Perhaps so - but it's something I wouldn't repeat. How would you know exactly what other people feel at the correct level of tension? A potential problem is that different people have different thresholds of pain. Some even might ignore certain amounts of pain, or assume that the pain is the equivalent of the "minor burn" you describe as an indication that it's working. This is how skin tears occur.

Instead, I prefer to tell guys new at this to pull the skin taut, and then perhaps go a bit beyond that. If it hurts, ease back on the tension to a point where it doesn't. This advice certainly isn't foolproof either, but to me, it sounds a bit safer.

Comment

If your point is that some people have an abnormal threshold for significant pain, then that certainly can happen, and therefore it's a point well taken, but that person will mostly likely know that is true for them, and have received the many lectures associated with that condition (in fact, I would try to talk that person out of restoration). When I used the term "burn" I hope I always use the modifier "'minor" along with it. Otherwise, for someone not feeling what I feel, and misinterprets what I do feel, assumes that everyone should feel the same general sensation for safety, and that is a false assumption. No one can expect that. It's too much like "measuring" for a common measurement, and you know how I feel about that concept. What I'm describing is actually a bit pleasurable, NOT painful at all, and does not last, ie you will NOT feel it at the end of the day, or later in the day. Any lasting sensation is concerning (old rule of thumb), which is why I try to correct parsecskin every time he states that.

Comment

Given your post, it looks like you are tugging either too hard or too frequently. I got my best results by tugging for about 2 to 3 minutes per session on an hourly basis all day long. In my opinion, your goal should be to tug for long enough in a session so that you get slightly sore for about 10 minutes after each session, and by day's end you should be sore enough that you cannot possibly do another tugging session, but such soreness should not stop you from masturbating or having sex. Also, such soreness should be gone by the next morning. You need to find a happy medium for you to get to this balance. Are you tugging the scar line towards the glans?

Andre

Comment

Working...
                  X