New to Restoration, Looking for Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Restoration, Looking for Advice

Hello, I'm new to this forum and would like to get some opinions/advice. First off, I was circumcised when I was a child and growing up I've always hated the way my penis looked because of the scarring and wrinkles from what's left of my foreskin. It has affected me more than I realized as I thought it is ugly and was afraid of rejection. It wasn't until recently that I discovered foreskin restoration was possible and I've decided to try it. Do you guys have any advice on what method to start with? I think I'm at CI-2 or 3, do you think there's enough there to use tlc-x tugger? Ultimately I'd like to get to CI-7 or 8.

Thanks in advance

1. Based on what you've written, I think you need to keep in mind that "wrinkles" are very much part of beginning and intermediate skin expansion (restoration), so don't freak out when they appear. Their appearance means your efforts are working. A totally smooth penis is an unnatural penis.

2. Skin, everywhere on the body, is meant to be flexible, and wrinkles are part of that function.

3. Foreskin restoration will not get rid of wrinkles. People who are sexually experienced expect wrinkles, so you won't be rejected for a natural feature of penises. ALL penises have wrinkles; before and after restoration. So do the sex organs of all genders.

4.When your skin tube grows, that growth will take the form of noticeable wrinkling. That is cause for celebration.

5. When you have enough new skin to cover all the areas of your penis, and stay static as a cover, you will see small wrinkles in the tube. That's the way skin works.

6. When all this happens, you will be very pleased, quite happy in fact, that you practiced restoration. That is a promise from all of us.

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm doing manual tugging but would like to use a device so that I can tug for longer periods. Do you think I have enough loose skin to use one yet?

Comment

If you’re serious about restoration, buy a device anyway. If you can get it on with the amount of skin you have currently , awesome. If not, you have it there and ready for when you can. If while soft you can pull the skin over to cover the head while pushing the head back a bit, which it looks like you can, you should be good to use a tlcx.

the tlcx is very fun when you get the selects spacers because it becomes like a game as you work to level up to the next size spacer combo. Do recommend. Personally, I advise buying an RC your skin cone with the device to use instead of the RCX it comes with. It’s shape allows for much more grip.

Welcome to the forums and have fun restoring your body. It’s quite the mental journey, one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Comment

Only way to find out is by trying, but I think a TLC-X might already be an option for you. Should it still be hard to put on or keep on you can keep on going with manual or other methods such as T-tape or O-rings. If at the start you cannot use the TLC-X yet you can still use the Tugger body like a conventional TLC Tugger.

Good luck!
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Looking at your picture it looks like you have about the same ot maybe a little less than what i started with. I started out by using the TLC Tugger then "upgraded" to the 8mm select & am finally using the tlc-x with 12mm spacer. Good luck & remember to KOT.

Comment

Working...
            X