Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Joined & Need Tugger recommendations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined & Need Tugger recommendations...

Hi. I just joined.

I've been wanting to restore my foreskin for quite some time and decided to make a start.

I want to purchase a device and have been looking at the Forenew tuggers.

Are these good/reliable devices or are there better?

I'm considering purchasing the Forenew Bi-Directional Inner Foreskin Restoration Device but I'm also thinking that I might be able to hook one of the basic Forenew Foreskin Restoration Tugging System to my Penimaster...

...I know the TLC Tugger can be hooked up to a stretcher but the Forenew tugger looks like it's better quality than the TLC?

Advice would be very appreciated.

Welcome! I have not used either device, so cannot offer any help, but did want to welcome you.

Comment

Welcome, there are many different opinions on what to use, but there are also some basics to keep in mind. What we do is, through tension, stimulate a natural response from our skin, which lives in our skin. This natural response is accelerated mitosis (cell division, aka "growth"). So........this doesn't come from a single, or any, device, it comes from our skin. Any device which places tension on skin, and which you can live with day in, and day out, is the right device for you. You can also use no device, aka a manual technique. This whole thing is about that natural response, and time. Enduring through out the time it takes for this process to happen, and reach your goal, is key. Hanging in there, in other words.

Evidence of growth will be small wrinkles on your shaft skin; those wrinkles will fatten and become new, additional skin. The words "restoring" and "foreskin" are actually misnomers. What you will be doing is growing additional skin in order to form a "skin tube", which you will be able to roll down to cover your sulcus, corona, and eventually, your glans. Doing this will "naturally" cover your mucosa and return function and sensation to your penis. This is a promise we make to you, if you can just endure, and tug.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        Welcome! I have not used either device, so cannot offer any help, but did want to welcome you.
        Thanks so much, it's most appreciated

I actually went ahead and bought the Forenew Bi-Directional Inner Foreskin tugger. As far as I can tell it's Forenew's equivalent of the TLC-X, at least in terms of functionality, although I don't know how it compares in terms of quality.

I've been reading the threads in the Welcome forum and learning a lot.

I've re-purposed my Penimaster to tug, so as to stretch some skin in preparation for use of the Forenew tugger.

I'm a bit disheartened to hear how long it takes to achieve full coverage of the glans...I used to practice penis enlargement and gained 2.25 inches and it sounds like recovering my foreskin's going to take twice as long (and I thought creating skin was much faster)...

...oh well, I guess nothing worth doing is ever particularly easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post

Thanks so much, it's most appreciated

I actually went ahead and bought the Forenew Bi-Directional Inner Foreskin tugger. As far as I can tell it's Forenew's equivalent of the TLC-X, at least in terms of functionality, although I don't know how it compares in terms of quality.

I've been reading the threads in the Welcome forum and learning a lot.

I've re-purposed my Penimaster to tug, so as to stretch some skin in preparation for use of the Forenew tugger.

I'm a bit disheartened to hear how long it takes to achieve full coverage of the glans...I used to practice penis enlargement and gained 2.25 inches and it sounds like recovering my foreskin's going to take twice as long (and I thought creating skin was much faster)...

...oh well, I guess nothing worth doing is ever particularly easy.
          Looks like they function the same, similar materials used. Good luck!
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Looks like they function the same, similar materials used. Good luck!
            Thanks so much

Originally posted by Reality View Post
            Welcome, there are many different opinions on what to use, but there are also some basics to keep in mind...
            Thanks, so much for responding. Sorry I didn't thank you earlier, I think I missed your post somehow? Not sure if it was a forum glitch or my own error but I've only just seen it. Wasn't meaning to ignore you; really sorry about that.

I wonder about manual stretching and how useful it is? From what I've been reading it seems restoration takes a long long time, so I question how useful manual stretching is? Surely something that takes consistent force over many years wouldn't really benefit from a few stretches here and there? I would have thought a device would have been a strong recommendation?

Edit: @Reality: Also just tried to pm you but you've got your account set not to receive private messages?

Anyway here's the PM:

Hi, just wanted to apologise for not thanking you for responding to the thread I started. I missed your post somehow. Not sure if it was me or a software glitch, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when I posted my original response...

...just wanted to apologise; I wasn't meaning to ignore you.

But have now responded again in the thread.

Thanks again.

Comment

I've also noticed his posts appear randomly... I think the admins may screen his posts before they show up... Somewhat strange and breaks up the flow of the threads here, because of you can't see the post, you can't respond... There were issues of post deletion before, but I am not sure if it was the user or the admin doing the deleting. Seems the behavioral issues have cleared up... they were worth a good laugh though while it lasted :P.
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                I've also noticed his posts appear randomly... I think the admins may screen his posts before they show up... Somewhat strange and breaks up the flow of the threads here, because of you can't see the post, you can't respond... There were issues of post deletion before, but I am not sure if it was the user or the admin doing the deleting. Seems the behavioral issues have cleared up... they were worth a good laugh though while it lasted :P.
                Thanks, I wasn't really sure what was going on there. Maybe reality can shed some light on it...

...maybe he's already responded ;P

Comment

Thanks, I wasn't really sure what was going on there. Maybe reality can shed some light on it...

...maybe he's already responded ;P
                  I'm sure he has and it's a shame we can't see what the invisible man has to say! :P
                  PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Thanks so much

Thanks, so much for responding. Sorry I didn't thank you earlier, I think I missed your post somehow? Not sure if it was a forum glitch or my own error but I've only just seen it. Wasn't meaning to ignore you; really sorry about that.

I wonder about manual stretching and how useful it is? From what I've been reading it seems restoration takes a long long time, so I question how useful manual stretching is? Surely something that takes consistent force over many years wouldn't really benefit from a few stretches here and there? I would have thought a device would have been a strong recommendation?

Edit: @Reality: Also just tried to pm you but you've got your account set not to receive private messages?

Anyway here's the PM:
                    I'll apologize for the admins. Salamander is right (good guess!), I am censored, and any of my posts which pass the standards are posted late. As far as I know I can't receive PMs, so sorry, not a way of communicating with me. It happens to be probably a good thing that some of my posts are censored for their language: I'm not PC, nor do I follow the accepted social media standard, so I am harsh, by today's standard. But I am always truthful, to the best of my ability and experience. However, harsh or not, I have added information and truth which some of the admins find "uncomfortable", aka a threat, so I doubt this whole thing has anything to do with harsh language, but more to being able to recognize and describe, bullshit when I see it. Again, apologies, the only reason I show up here is to help guys like you: new and vulnerable to the BS and restoration myth found on all restoration sites.

Comment

I should add, recently the phrase "speak truth to power" is being used for obvious reasons. My primary "harsh" is doing just that, speaking uncomfortable truth to those here who see themselves as "knowledgeable" about restoration, intactivism, and scientific abstracts. Bs'ing "restorers" who most likely haven't even tugged on the zipper to their fly, don't like me for calling them out when they come up with obvious lies. The intactivists don't like what I have to say about feel-good-and-holy about meaningless, self focused efforts done in the name of intactivism, and as far as abstracts, articles, etc, goes, I have a background in human anatomy and physiology which allows me to decipher and explain what Science accepts as given and already understood and contrast that with BS.

Comment

Hey, Rango, what is your current CI?

Comment

Thanks to the admins from me for posting my above post above. I will try to use less harsh language (difficult, given my training lol). This will mean me posting two posts on the same subject, one less harsh than the first, because I can't come back and edit myself, don't have that capability.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                            ...the only reason I show up here is to help guys like you: new and vulnerable to the BS and restoration myth found on all restoration sites.
                            What would you say are the myths and what should I look out for?

Originally posted by hardacroposthion View Post
                            Hey, Rango, what is your current CI?
                            Hard to say, as I'm not sure if it's just stretched at this point or if the increase is permanent (I'm using a Penimaster to tug until my tugger arrives)....but I think I'm around between a CI-3 & CI-4. More CI-3 than CI-4 but sometimes it pops up over the glans, depending on how I'm sitting.

I can pull it over the glans completely when erect without causing pain. I need to look more into that method of measuring; I can't remember the terminology for it.

Comment

Hard to say, as I'm not sure if it's just stretched at this point or if the increase is permanent (I'm using a Penimaster to tug until my tugger arrives)....but I think I'm around between a CI-3 & CI-4. More CI-3 than CI-4 but sometimes it pops up over the glans, depending on how I'm sitting.

I can pull it over the glans completely when erect without causing pain. I need to look more into that method of measuring; I can't remember the terminology for it.
                              The first few month are just stretching the skin, there is seldom any growth that happen as we have to get the skin stretched to it's max limit, and this should be done with moderate tugging , it takes awhile for the skin to get stretch out. It will look like at first you are making all kind of progress, but if you were to stop tugging early on the skin would all go back to the way it was prior to tugging. Be consistent and patient this is a journey not a race it takes years to grow skin, no matter what you have read about people growing a bunch of skin in a year, doesn't happen that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X