Pain when pulling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain when pulling

As someone who is just starting and cut tight, it really hard to put on the device. When I first succeeded putting it on I had a thick layer of skin gripped on it, which was stretching my whole penis and was very painful. As a result, I had damaged skin tissue above scar line, not sure if this is a sign of progress.. My question is if it is supposed to be painful for people was cut tight and just starting out, if so will the pain be less painful as the skin gets stretched? and is the retainer intended for people who can get full gland coverage? And should I use polysporin for faster healing and numbing cream for easing the pain?

Most important thing is to always listen to your body. Pain is a defence mechanism and a sign that something is wrong. I’d recommend to take a break to let things heal, as continuing can do a lot of damage. If devices are too hard to put on or cause you pain then that means that you probably don’t have enough skin for your device yet. Try manual or T-tape once your injury has healed and take it easy.

Restoration should never be painful. Use your common sense and reach out to fellow restorers whenever you have doubts or questions.

Good luck with the recovery, and make sure to not restart too soon. It’s all about common sense and figuring out what works well for you. Take your time for all of that, as you need to find a routine that is so comfortable that it’s easy to stick with it for a long time.
    There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Pain and damaged skin isn't a sign of progress, but rather it sounds like you might be trying to use a device too soon.

As BelgianChris says, try manual techniques or t-taping to develop more skin before trying again.

Numbing cream isn't a good idea as you need to be able to feel what's going on in order to monitor things. Personally I'd say you want to avoid doing anything that might require the use of numbing cream.

As for Polysporin, what we're aiming for is an application of stress to trigger cell mitosis. I'm not sure if mitosis can be accelerated with Polysporin (as can healing) ; whether the mechanisms are the same or similar enough for Polysporin to make a difference. I don't know.

One thing that also might be worth considering is how much Polysporin you'd want to use on a consistent basis. It might not be very healthy to apply it consistently on a daily basis over the years it'll take to complete the process...if that's what you were thinking of?

Using it on rest days, when cumulative stress forces you to take them, might be worth it, but there's an argument for avoiding that amount of tractive force to begin with.

I wish I had a better answer for you. Maybe there are more knowledgeable forum members who could chime in.

Comment

Working...
      X