New member. Been using weighted TLC w great results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. Been using weighted TLC w great results

Hey all. I’m super aggressive about stretching and weighting. Great results in a year. However it’s longer skin on underside and would like to stretch only topside. Any suggestions?

also since I’m so aggressive I often have redness. Anyone know of pigment creams or anything for anti redness?

thanks! Jack in nyc

Hi, I have been experimenting as well, good results. I would use some aloe vera jel, or other soothing oil, like massage oil, or other natural oil or lotion. I am also trying to get the top stretched more. I have been using just my fingers on the inside, to pull the skin forward. I'm actually trying to get a curve up at the same time . seems to be working a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMack View Post
      Hey all. I’m super aggressive about stretching and weighting. Great results in a year. However it’s longer skin on underside and would like to stretch only topside. Any suggestions?

also since I’m so aggressive I often have redness. Anyone know of pigment creams or anything for anti redness?

thanks! Jack in nyc
      I'm going to be experimenting with different tensions to try and find my optimum growth rate; probably taking more of an aggressive/intensive approach too. I'm currently using just the pusher/plunger with my bi-directional tugger and I've got some stronger springs on their way to me to try and hit a higher ratio of mucosal skin with more force.

Skin grows quickly enough to get a test-cycle of about a month, so with a little trial and error it shouldn't be too difficult to find the upper limit for maxim growth.

One thing I'd recommend you do is, rather than just brute-forcing all the way, keep records and test different intensities so that you can lower the intensity to just that which you need to promote growth. That should make things much much easier in the long run and also help you to avoid injury.

Comment

First, welcome to the forum!

When I was tugging 4-6 hours a day, I got redness and some slight swelling. This would get worse each day, as I tugged for 4 days. then I would take 3 days off and it would mostly disappear. When I switched to tugging 20 minutes, twice a day, I stopped getting redness and swelling. Same tension, same progress. That suggests a few things for you to ponder:

1) time off will probably reduce the redness, eliminated it even, and if that does reduce it, that would suggest that it is irritation, or stress from your regimen. Less tension may reduce or eliminated it as well. You might try doing shorter time periods under tension and see what happens...or less tension and see what happens.

2) You say you are super aggressive, but have you experimented to see whether being "super aggressive" is needed to get the progress you are getting? Have you experimented to see how much tension you need for good growth, or do you just follow the more is better philosophy blindly?

3) You do not say what method your are using, but you could try a different method, or use a supplemental method to target specific areas. Manual is the usual go to method for targeting specific areas because you can precisely control which area is under tension. Easy to add to your routine, easy to implement since all you need is fingers. Taping methods are also good for targeting specific areas, depending upon which taping method and which areas. Methods that use grippers are not so easy to use for targeting specific areas. And, many men find that things tend to even out as they tug, even without specifically trying to target specific areas. One good thing about this restoration thing we do is that it takes a long time, so there is plenty of time to make adjustments.

Regards

Comment

For an example of a higher intensity, experimental routine, check out my progress log:

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-progress-log

Comment

Working...
          X