Sticking like glue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking like glue.

Hi fellow restorers. I've been restoring for 20+ years (you'd think my foreskin would be down to my ankles by now LOL) - It's been an on-and-off process for me, though it's ALWAYS in the back of my mind. But I rededicated myself to getting my foreskin where I want it.

First, (not bragging) I was "well hung" so that attributes to some of the time it has taken. I also have a circ scar that I've had to contend with. When i gained enough skin to cover the glans, I didn't look so "well hung" anymore, because it grasps the glans and somewhat pulls it all together. The feeling is GREAT so I don't mind looking shorter, but i can "feel" the need for more skin, and it seems I am beginning to show more of my original length as I make progress.

Here's my problem: My skin is sticking to the bottom of the TLC-x (the piece that pushes against the glans). While this is generally not a problem while stretching (i use weights), when I go to take it off, sometimes it feels as though I'm pulling the skin off of my dick! OUCH! In fact, I probably have micro-tears. I let it heal for a couple days, then go back to stretching.

I have tried using some baby powder just on this bottom portion, but that didn't really work. And if I got any powder elsewhere, i had no gripping traction and it would slide right off.

I tried using cotton balls around this portion, but it didn't really work either. Maybe I could use suggestions for how to place it better??

My question is: Does anybody else have this problem? and what have you done about it? Is it possible I need a larger device? ...or maybe a smaller one so that my stretching skin isn't so much in contact with the part that pushes against the glans?

I want my device on - and I want it on almost all the time. I'm almost 60 and my sex life is more pleasurable than ever in my life. I want to "finish" this project!! (though I'll probably never stop... unless I get enough to cover me when fully erect)

Please holler back if you have any suggestions, with my thanks!
    Stephen
    Last edited by Emailstephen; 01-07-2020, 03:38 PM.

Try some beeswax based lip balm on the surface of the pusher. Plain or honey, don't use peppermint! OR try a DTR device.

Comment

Thanks for the lip balm suggestion - will do that TONIGHT! Pardon my ignorance, but what's a DTR?

Comment

Originally posted by Emailstephen View Post
        I go to take it off, sometimes it feels as though I'm pulling the skin off of my dick! OUCH!
        Maybe my experience is like what you're having. If I pluck the Pusher straight away from the glans I get a stinging shock of pain.

But if I instead roll my glans out of pusher contact, starting from one side and working sideways, it doesn't bother me.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

LOL - i've tried the "roll slowly" thing as well - I gotta say that I am ever so grateful for the lip balm suggestion. 24hrs later, having to remove it a few times to pee, it has made a major difference! THANKS AGAIN!!

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what's a DTR?
            It's a type of bi-directional/dual-tension tugger. Not sure why the recommendation? Maybe it's made of a different material? But seems like the lip balm's working out for you?
            Last edited by Rango; 01-09-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the DTR explanation - I guess that's what I have! LOL (it's been a while since I've been to the site, and there so many more products!!). The balm is working out great for my "sticking" problem. I've used regular Chapstick because it was readily available. I'm suite sure I have some beeswax in my cupboard, I just haven't had a chance to look yet. So if you're having a similar experience, give it a try!

How long have you been restoring?

Comment

Thanks for the DTR explanation - I guess that's what I have! LOL (it's been a while since I've been to the site, and there so many more products!!). The balm is working out great for my "sticking" problem. I've used regular Chapstick because it was readily available. I'm suite sure I have some beeswax in my cupboard, I just haven't had a chance to look yet. So if you're having a similar experience, give it a try!

How long have you been restoring?
                I'm thinking I might pick up some lip balm too: I'm concerned my tugger might be stretching the mucosal skin across the outer diameter of the pusher/plunger on my tugger and the surface is quite rough. My tugger came with some "comfort pads", one of which is silicone, to stick onto the pusher-plunger, but they're not quite large enough to obscure the outer edge of the plunger; they seem to be just for glans and meatus comfort. I might try and get a larger pad made so as to prevent what might probably be scraping.

As for my restoring history, I've literally just started. I ordered my tugger around the time I joined the forum.

It seems to be going okay but the one problem I'm having is a graze on my skin which has split slightly, so now I'm having to give it time to heal;I'm probably going to focus on manual stretching until then. Currently I'm trying to increase inner/mucosal skin. I was hoping I'd be able to do it all automatically, using devices, but it seems I'm going to have to do at least some manual exercises to target the mucosa.

Comment

Working...
                X