First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post

Hello, I've browsed this forum for many years as my interest in restoring my foreskin has grown. I have tried a few different methods of foreskin restoration (manual stretching, o rings, trombone mouthpiece with tape, tlc-x) since 2014 however I've never kept a disciplined routine for more than a few weeks at a time with months and sometimes years in between. That changed in July of 2019 when I started taking it more seriously. Since then I've been restoring 4-6 days a week using a DTR. I use the pushrod and lock screw when I'm on the go and I use inflation when I'm working at my desk.

I was CI1 when I began years ago and through manual stretching and other off and on(mostly off) methods I moved to CI2 over the course of a few years. In the last 6 months I've moved from CI2 to CI3 and from 50% FEC to 85% FEC. I'm looking forward to officially being a part of this community and tracking my progress here.

Welcome to the group ATH3.

Comment

I created a progress page for tracking. I've uploaded my journey so far and pictures.

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...th3-s-progress

Comment

Working...
      X