Help me restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me restore

Whenever I masturbate, I feel that my glans doesn't respond very much to stimuli and is quite numb. Therefore, I'd like to restore my foreskin with the hopes of regaining some sensitivity. Furthermore, I'd like to have a bigger flaccid since my penis currently turtles a lot due to lack of skin. With that said, I have a high and tight circumcision. While a good amount of my inner foreskin remains, I'm also unable to pull my remaining skin over the glans because of the tight cut. Thus, I have a few questions which I'm hoping will be answered.

1) Is it reasonable to assume that my glans sensitivity will be regained through foreskin restoration?

2) Is it reasonable to asumme that my flaccid size will improve with more skin?

3) Is it possible to restore with just manual tugging? I'm simply not interested in taping methods or devices due to their huge inconvenience. Don't blow sunshine up my ass, give me the truth.

4) However, assuming that I would need to be using a device, how much skin would I need to achieve through tugging/taping before being able to equip such a device?

Hello zyxciz, welcome aboard.

To answer your questions,

1) yes you will get sensitivity back in the glans as it starts to dekaratinize once it starts to stay covered.

2) I can't answer this one for certain because it is based in each person's body make-up internally ie shower vs grower. Is possible, yes but not guaranteed.

3) yes it is completely possible to fully restore using just manual methods. Consistency is key regardless of the method or device used. How ever you choose to do it make sure it is something that makes sense to you and that fits your needs at this time. You may find it will change in the future.

4) if you choose to use a device you would need enough skin to at least partly cover the device for attachment. In the flacid state, can you can push the glans into the skin tube and have some skin popping out, not just rolling back in? If so you should be able to use a device. If not, that doesn't mean you can't use a device, it just means you won't know till you try.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by zyxciz View Post
      This was one of my hopes when I started to tug. I had the opposite result. Granted I'm an extreme grower. What I mean by that is; when I'm flaccid just my glans is exposed. When erect I'm just over 6". I seemed to have gotten to be more of a grower because previously a bit if shaft was also visible when i was flaccid.

The pros outweigh the cons for me. Besides the obvious that I'm regaining what was removed when I was a baby, for no good reason, I prefer the look of uncut and masturbating is far easier and pleasurable. I dont need any lubricant if I choose not to.

Even though I am about as small as possible while flaccid, without having an innie, I have 200% flaccid coverage and an attractive snout. When erect I have coverage over my corona. My goal is total erect coverage. That also means i will have a LOT of flaccid overhang. Quite a dangly forwskin. But I love the look of a lot of foreskin so that's another win.

Comment

3) Is it possible to restore with just manual tugging? I'm simply not interested in taping methods or devices due to their huge inconvenience. Don't blow sunshine up my ass, give me the truth.
        I did manual method #2 regularly for many months and there was no visible progress. Some will disagree, but I think that manual tugging is a waste of time and energy. It takes a huge amount of discipline. Save yourself the trouble and just buy a device, it's a lot easier in the long run. I've been wearing a TLC-X with straps for about 4 months and I have made good progress.

Comment

I appreciate your honesty PrepucePaladin and Homemade Tugger. Paladin, how much flaccid hang would I need to wear the TLC-X? Assuming that I don't have enough, is it preferable to use taping methods in order to grow enough skin?

Comment

I appreciate your honesty PrepucePaladin and Homemade Tugger. Paladin, how much flaccid hang would I need to wear the TLC-X? Assuming that I don't have enough, is it preferable to use taping methods in order to grow enough skin?
            I started at CI-1. Unless you have an abnormally tight cut you should be able to put it on. If you need to focus on growing the outer skin first, just remove the pusher part and only use the tugger with a strap. That's what I did and still do for the most part.

Comment

If you take a look at the TLC website's instruction page, there are videos showing how to apply the device. You don't need as much skin as you'll see there, but it should give you some idea. If you can roll the skin over the inner cone, you need to be able to keep it in place while putting the outer cone over it.

The easiest thing to do with little skin, besides manual, would be to push the glans in, roll the skin over, and simply tape it in place. The way I started was by using two 1/2" wide strips of first aid tape, in an X shape . You might see people here referring to "cross taping," and this is what they mean.

Comment

Welcome!

Whenever I masturbate, I feel that my glans doesn't respond very much to stimuli and is quite numb. Therefore, I'd like to restore my foreskin with the hopes of regaining some sensitivity. Furthermore, I'd like to have a bigger flaccid since my penis currently turtles a lot due to lack of skin. With that said, I have a high and tight circumcision. While a good amount of my inner foreskin remains, I'm also unable to pull my remaining skin over the glans because of the tight cut. Thus, I have a few questions which I'm hoping will be answered.
                It is not just sensitivity, but getting the skin moving. For me, it seems that having that mobile skin makes a much bigger difference than having more sensitivity. Restore, you will be glad you did.

1) Is it reasonable to assume that my glans sensitivity will be regained through foreskin restoration?
                Yes, but that is only one thing you will gain. You will also get moveable skin, which is a big deal. You will get a batter appearance. You will get better functioning, that will improve sex for your partner(s).

This is hard to answer. If you were left with so little skin that your penis is being held inside your body to some extent, then growing more skin will let your penis extend without restriction, so it would appear longer after restoring. In addition, some men report gaining a small amount of length and girth, so that might also happen. But, even if you did not gain any length, the advantages of sexual feeling and function would be dramatic and enough to justify restoring, I would argue.

Yes, manual is a tried and true way to restore, nothing else is needed. Plus it is the best method for targeting specific areas, and the one for which you need not buy anything or make anything. Just pull on your skin.

4) However, assuming that I would need to be using a device, how much skin would I need to achieve through tugging/taping before being able to equip such a device?
                You do not need to use a device. Use a device if it helps you in some way, for example, if you keep procrastinating doing manual, but will do a device regularly, then get a device. But manual is all you need, and is as effective as any other method.

Regards

Comment

my glans doesn't respond very much to stimuli and is quite numb.
                  That's partly due to how we're made. Unlike the foreskin, the glans mostly has a very non-specialized type of nerve ending (free nerve ending) that seems perfect to sense sharp objects and heat.

unable to pull my remaining skin over the glans because of the tight cut.
                  Sorry. To use a tapeless device we* say you need skin that lets you force-cover the glans with whatever skin is available. Use force, don't cause pain.

reasonable to assume that my glans sensitivity will be regained through foreskin restoration?
                  There is certainly a limit to how much more supple and ticklish you'll get, based on how thoroughly your glans has toughened since you were circumcised.

For maximum suppleness, always wear your skin rolled forward over the glans when not tugging, never again tolerate dry friction to the glans (treat it like you would a tongue or an eyeball). Wash the end of the penis only with clear water. The more you rub the surface under the shower stream to remove loose skin debris, the SLOWER will be your rejuvenation.

my flaccid size will improve with more skin?
                  The penis will be warmer more of the time, so it won't be all squinched up as much. And if the skin was tight enough to hold the penis back, then slackening the skin will surely help that.

possible to restore with just manual tugging?
                  Seems lots of guys have done that. I prefer methods that allow for experimentally fine-tuned amounts of tension. You can use a device as a manual tugging aid. Force your skin up onto the tugger body and hold it there with a ring grip (thumb touching first finger) and run a pen or other stick crossways through the tugging handle with the other hand to give you a solid platform for comfortable manual tugging.

how much skin would I need to achieve through tugging/taping before being able to {quit} such a device?
                  Don't stop until you reach your goal. Everybody's is different. But if you want to get to say 200% FEC (you could strut with flaccid coverage for probably 30 minutes at a time often) you'd need probably need 40 - 80 months after you have enough slack to tug on a regular schedule (10-12 hours per day of gentle tension, retaining during non-tugging hours). To wake up covered having gone to bed with no device you might need 300% - 350% FEC taking maybe 30 - 60 more months.

-Ron Low
                  *TLC Tugger
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

As long as you can pull your skin completely over the glans without discomfort while flaccid, you can use tapeless devices like the TLC Tugger or DTR. Generally, one would be around CI-3 at that point. You should avoid wearing such devices while erect (that also means while sleeping, since you get nocturnal erections in your sleep), as doing so can cause permanent damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X