New Guy Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Questions?

I have a few questions for the experienced.
    Are there any do's or don'ts? I have been tugging for about a month and a half now and am seeing great progress. I love the look and feel. I started manually tugging for the first couple of weeks and moved to taped canister while waiting for my TLC-x to arrive. I've since been hanging about 16 oz's off that for 6 to 7 hours during the day and wearing the pusher while sleeping. The odd time I've been awoken with wood and a little pain at which point I just take it off. While not tugging, I've noticed my penis likes to turtle when sitting. Is this a good or bad thing? Also very curios about shiny glans. My corona seems to be shining up and a little over the glans. How long does it take to get a good shine and what is the best way to achieve this? Is there a peeling that will happen? Just curious so I know what to expect.
    Thank you in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	15961770634091027758557869469394.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	4.06 MB
ID:	46211

Hi Dynodon. Congrats on the progress thus far! The most important do is to be consistent and the most important don't is to tolerate any level of pain. I think you've got the consistency thing down already, so just look out for any pain while restoring. I think turtling while sitting is a good thing and indicates progress. In terms of your glans, once you achieve full flaccid coverage or if you consistently retain your skin will dekeratinize and become shinier. Best of luck!
    Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

It can't fully be labelled a "don't", but tugging while sleeping is generally accepted to be a bad idea. Those nighttime erections make it pretty risky, as you kinda found out.
      All it takes is one weird night where you don't wake up, and roll onto your side or stomach, to cause an injury that could range anywhere from minor to severe.
      Other than that, keep it up. You seem to be doing well.
      Best of luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by Dynodon View Post
        I have a few questions for the experienced.
        Are there any do's or don'ts?
        Use common sense. Be patient and consistent, tug like brushing your teeth. Don't do things that hurt.

I have been tugging for about a month and a half now and am seeing great progress. I love the look and feel. I started manually tugging for the first couple of weeks and moved to taped canister while waiting for my TLC-x to arrive. I've since been hanging about 16 oz's off that for 6 to 7 hours during the day and wearing the pusher while sleeping. The odd time I've been awoken with wood and a little pain at which point I just take it off.
        Be careful, as was mentioned, tugging while asleep. You might be surprised at what you actually do when asleep. I personally doubt that tugging while sleep is effective enough to be worth the risk, considering that in order to avoid injury, you need to back off tension enough to allow for nocturnal erections. But some have reported success, so if your risk tolerance justifies it, just be careful.

While not tugging, I've noticed my penis likes to turtle when sitting. Is this a good or bad thing?
        Depends upon your view of it as good or bad. I would suggest it simply "is", not good or bad, but a demonstration of having enough skin to "turtle".

Also very curios about shiny glans. My corona seems to be shining up and a little over the glans. How long does it take to get a good shine and what is the best way to achieve this? Is there a peeling that will happen? Just curious so I know what to expect.
        Thank you in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	15961770634091027758557869469394.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	4.06 MB
ID:	46211
        Mine has gotten shiny too. The more that part of my glans stays covered, the shinier it gets. Guys who have completed this journey consistently say that until you reach the point of staying covered all the time when flaccid, your glans won't get to its ultimate shininess and moistness.

Keep on tugging, sounds like you are doing well!

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X