Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy questions

Just started this week!

Is my skin cone too big? It’s possible I measured incorrectly.
    This is the best grip I have been able to get so far.

what level of activity should I expect to be able to accomplish while tugging with the TLC-X?
    Attached Files

If you have just started restoring with a device such as the TLC-X try using it as a tugger only with no inner tension until you get your skin stretched out which will take about a month or so, if you are not covering most of the white on the tugger body you need to gain some skin with growth, this is where just plain old tugging with a strap comes in.

Comment

Your cone doesn't look too big, which is good. I think you're having difficulty with grip due to a lack of skin. No big deal, it happens to virtually everyone when they start out. You just have to kinda do the best you can, until you grow enough that the device has enough to grip firmly. In my experience, the TLC-X was the weakest in terms of grip, so that is certainly not going to help.

If it just won't stay on, and you need a quick solution, I recommend giving yourself and the device a wipe-down with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol (especially the gripping cone), then give the cone an ultra-light dusting of baby powder. Works every time, though your own skin oil production (and the temperature) can shorten/lengthen the effects of this cleaning.

As for "level of activity"...that's really going to depend on a lot of things (primarily the two factors I just mentioned). As a general statement, I would say that anything more than a casual walk puts you at risk of having it fall off, though that may change when you develop more skin to grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggboat View Post
        Is my skin cone too big? It’s possible I measured incorrectly.
        Feel free to send fresh flaccid and erect glans-width ruler pictures http://TLCTugger.com/device-sizing/ to [email protected] You could also send one showing your flaccid glans approaching the white tugger body so glans width and device width are visible together.

A too-big retaining cone is just a perfect cone plus a little something extra at the wide end. It should only be a problem if the extra width keeps your fingers at bay so they can't get in there to help you wedge your skin in, OR if the extra width gets snagged on clothing or bedding to pry the cone loose.

The retaining cone is sized so it could be worn by itself as a passive skin retainer through nocturnal erections. If it's too big for daytime/flaccid use and you don't need it for bedtime use you could reduce it with sharp scissors, but contact TLC Tugger first for instructions and tips.

Originally posted by Tuggboat View Post
        what level of activity should I expect to be able to accomplish while tugging with the TLC-X?
        EVERY application will eventually work loose, given enough time, tension, jostling, and lubricity. The trick is to get a good application and then choose an optimal tension level (by the 4-Hour Rule protocol http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/) such that the expected loosening time is at some hypothetical future time AFTER you were already planning to take it off.

I've worn it mountain biking, sledding, mowing a lawn, dancing, walking a dog, and sleeping.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Comment

You just started this week???? Hope you're fine and stay healthy during the journey

Comment

Working...
            X