just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just joined

hello. I just found this site from another and decided to join here as well.
    I started restoring 2 weeks ago, and am using tugging methods, and a home made weight device.
    I am retaining every night during sleep. glad to be here, and cant wait to look around for ideas, advice and encouragement.
    thanks!!!

Originally posted by r_smith1591 View Post
    I started restoring 2 weeks ago, and am using tugging methods, and a home made weight device.
    I am retaining every night during sleep. glad to be here, and cant wait to look around for ideas, advice and encouragement.
    thanks!!!
    Welcome. Note the specific forum sections under Methods. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum/methods
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Also just started a few weeks ago! Using products by TLC and already having some results. Right now I'm at CI3 maybe 3.5 sometimes. Goal is CI9

Comment

Originally posted by r_smith1591 View Post
          thanks!!!
          Do you have a pic of your homemade weight device?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

thanks for the welcome, I have been doing manual stuff and home made devices. I finally got on the DTR waiting list and expect to get in the next few days, I started restoring
              Jan 1 and have seen quite a bit of gains, or what my mind says are gains, but I can defitetely get some skin over my glans and think I a ready for the next step of restoring, thanks again for the welcome,, I guess I need to get a gallery up or something next ....thanks

Comment

Working...
              X