Starting Late in Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Late in Life

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3822.JPG Views:	5 Size:	3.18 MB ID:	51099 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3824.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.26 MB ID:	51097 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3821.JPG Views:	5 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	51098 I am new to this and want to share some thoughts, or ramblings, of an older man. I am 68 years old and have wondered for years what my penis would look like with a foreskin. I was circumcised before ever leaving the hospital when I was born. I came across the TLC Tugger website about one year ago. I made a canister and taped a few times just to see if I had enough loose skin to use a Tugger. I finally bought a TLC Tugger almost one month ago and it is everything Ron claimed it to be. I know it will be a long process, and at my age, I wonder if I will see the progress of younger men. I am in great health for my age so I am optimistic about this. Another reason I decided to use the Tugger is my efforts to recover completely from Peyronies that I was afflicted with due to an injury to my penis about 9 years ago. My penis ended up being bent to the left almost 45 degrees, when erect, and stayed that way for over one year. I started a VitaminE regimen soon after the injury and my penis is now straight again, but I do have a narrowing, and loss of length. I read on a respected medical website that using a tension device, like the Tugger, can help with regaining the lost length and eliminating the narrowing. I have been trying to use the Tugger from the time I get up until the time I go to bed, about 12 to 14 hours daily. I know I should use the skin cone to maintain when not tugging but found it is hard to keep on, probably because I never wear underwear of any kind. I guess I am through rambling for now and welcome any comments. I will try to add a couple of pictures, really a starting point for me, but I see no sense in adding an erect picture because I have no excess skin at all when erect. ( I am not having any success at uploading pictures, a problem with image size )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tequila22; 03-09-2021, 01:40 PM.

Alfredo Schram was an active and beloved forum member (FreddyS) and restorer until he died at age 84.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I finally managed to resize pictures and posted a few. My somewhat normal flaccid penis, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger, the obvious narrowing on the left side of my penis caused by plaque, ( Peyronie's ), caused by an injury, and my wearing of the TLC...please excuse the stubble...I took these pictures this morning and I normally shave while showering at night...

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Est2020tugger View Post
          Good luck!
          Thank you!

Comment

Wearing the cone as a retainer is going to be difficult for a while. You look like a CI-2 on the Coverage Index (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm), which was my starting point, so I speak from experience. I started with the TLC-X, so I tried using the same cone. I assume you don't like wearing underwear (again, something we have in common), so I'd recommend going with something different for a retainer. The cone is just always prone to falling off.

I ended up going to a different device that had a more secure retaining option, but there are all kinds of options available that are cheap and would be a good supplement to your routine (for details, check the "Methods" section of the forum, in the "Retaining/Covering" subsection). I know tape is a common method, because it's cheap and reliable.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your restoration. Better late than never, right?

EDIT: Also, just be careful with how much you tug. It can be very easy to get carried away ("Pff...my skin can handle it." I've said) in an effort to expedite results. It's always important to take breaks, because a 30-60 minute break is a lot shorter than the break you'll be on if you accidentally get a micro-tear in your skin. They don't always hurt—you could get one and not feel it—but you can't tug skin that is trying to heal what looks like a tiny paper-cut...when they're fresh, they gleam with moisture under direct light and (in my experience) leave a visible scab. One of my three micro-tears, I didn't even notice it until I felt/saw the tiny scab. You may already be aware of all of this, but I figured it was better to share, than to not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Metal One View Post
              Wearing the cone as a retainer is going to be difficult for a while. You look like a CI-2 on the Coverage Index (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm), which was my starting point, so I speak from experience. I started with the TLC-X, so I tried using the same cone. I assume you don't like wearing underwear (again, something we have in common), so I'd recommend going with something different for a retainer. The cone is just always prone to falling off.

I ended up going to a different device that had a more secure retaining option, but there are all kinds of options available that are cheap and would be a good supplement to your routine (for details, check the "Methods" section of the forum, in the "Retaining/Covering" subsection). I know tape is a common method, because it's cheap and reliable.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your restoration. Better late than never, right?

EDIT: Also, just be careful with how much you tug. It can be very easy to get carried away ("Pff...my skin can handle it." I've said) in an effort to expedite results. It's always important to take breaks, because a 30-60 minute break is a lot shorter than the break you'll be on if you accidentally get a micro-tear in your skin. They don't always hurt—you could get one and not feel it—but you can't tug skin that is trying to heal what looks like a tiny paper-cut...when they're fresh, they gleam with moisture under direct light and (in my experience) leave a visible scab. One of my three micro-tears, I didn't even notice it until I felt/saw the tiny scab. You may already be aware of all of this, but I figured it was better to share, than to not.
              Thank you for the advice. I was hoping to get some good advice from people with experience.

Comment

It has been almost a month since I started and I have been able to wear my Tugger most days for between eight and twelve hours. My dilemma now will be with spring and summer here I will be wearing shorts almost exclusively, and do not want anyone other than my wife to know that I am doing this. I just do not want to deal with having to explain. I will try to do my tugging while I sleep. I tried tugging while I slept a couple of times and managed. I wonder if anyone else does this exclusively at night? I intend to keep this up one way or another.

Pictures are when I took the device off for a pee after tugging for two hours this morning. The coverage only lasts a minute or two but I hope in a year or so this will be a permanent look.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice.

I will say though that you might want to start a thread in the progress gallery section if you want to post regular updates/pics about your progress.

Comment

Thanks for the updates, I just got the TLC Tugger and so far so good. Your extra skin looks nice. KOT!

Comment

Hello Tequila, I too was a late starter at 58 years of age. I am 75 in August 2021 and during that time I have restored to the extent where my penis is covered in all flaccid states and quite often when erect also. I am a married man and my wife and I still enjoy sex in our 70s! I have a Blog on this forum showing my progress and methods during all those years – have a look. Best wishes, Woody

Comment

Originally posted by sadlywascut View Post
                        Your extra skin looks nice. KOT!
                        If we use the word extra we put it in air quotes, so everybody sees that we know slack skin is normal, not "extra."
                        -Ron Low
                        [email protected]
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
                          Hello Tequila, I too was a late starter at 58 years of age. I am 75 in August 2021 and during that time I have restored to the extent where my penis is covered in all flaccid states and quite often when erect also. I am a married man and my wife and I still enjoy sex in our 70s! I have a Blog on this forum showing my progress and methods during all those years – have a look. Best wishes, Woody
                          Men like you give me hope! Thank you!

Comment

Tequilla22 I also am starting to wear shorts with the warmer weather. I tugged today around my waist, a few hours to the right and then switched it to the left. I was wearing a t-shirt and did a few hours over the shoulder. I started a month ago and was glad that the device is starting to stay on and is improved with tension. Good luck! KOT

Comment

Originally posted by Restore_2021 View Post
                              Tequilla22 I also am starting to wear shorts with the warmer weather. I tugged today around my waist, a few hours to the right and then switched it to the left. I was wearing a t-shirt and did a few hours over the shoulder. I started a month ago and was glad that the device is starting to stay on and is improved with tension. Good luck! KOT
                              I have been experimenting with "anchoring" the strap in different ways but I still find that below my knee is the most comfortable for me. I wish you luck also!

Comment

Working...
                              X