X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Hammond
    replied
    Originally posted by Tequila22 View Post

I have been experimenting with "anchoring" the strap in different ways but I still find that below my knee is the most comfortable for me. I wish you luck also!
    I agree, that's how I normally would anchor, but currently I been using a fair amount of Tension getting my skin elongated, so I been going around my neck.

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    Originally posted by Restore_2021 View Post
    Tequilla22 I also am starting to wear shorts with the warmer weather. I tugged today around my waist, a few hours to the right and then switched it to the left. I was wearing a t-shirt and did a few hours over the shoulder. I started a month ago and was glad that the device is starting to stay on and is improved with tension. Good luck! KOT
    I have been experimenting with "anchoring" the strap in different ways but I still find that below my knee is the most comfortable for me. I wish you luck also!

Leave a comment:

• Restore_2021
    replied
    Tequilla22 I also am starting to wear shorts with the warmer weather. I tugged today around my waist, a few hours to the right and then switched it to the left. I was wearing a t-shirt and did a few hours over the shoulder. I started a month ago and was glad that the device is starting to stay on and is improved with tension. Good luck! KOT

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
    Hello Tequila, I too was a late starter at 58 years of age. I am 75 in August 2021 and during that time I have restored to the extent where my penis is covered in all flaccid states and quite often when erect also. I am a married man and my wife and I still enjoy sex in our 70s! I have a Blog on this forum showing my progress and methods during all those years – have a look. Best wishes, Woody
    Men like you give me hope! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by sadlywascut View Post
    Your extra skin looks nice. KOT!
    If we use the word extra we put it in air quotes, so everybody sees that we know slack skin is normal, not "extra."

Leave a comment:

• WoodyHoody
    replied
    Hello Tequila, I too was a late starter at 58 years of age. I am 75 in August 2021 and during that time I have restored to the extent where my penis is covered in all flaccid states and quite often when erect also. I am a married man and my wife and I still enjoy sex in our 70s! I have a Blog on this forum showing my progress and methods during all those years – have a look. Best wishes, Woody

Leave a comment:

• sadlywascut
    replied
    Thanks for the updates, I just got the TLC Tugger and so far so good. Your extra skin looks nice. KOT!

Leave a comment:

• The Metal One
    replied
    Nice.

I will say though that you might want to start a thread in the progress gallery section if you want to post regular updates/pics about your progress.

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    It has been almost a month since I started and I have been able to wear my Tugger most days for between eight and twelve hours. My dilemma now will be with spring and summer here I will be wearing shorts almost exclusively, and do not want anyone other than my wife to know that I am doing this. I just do not want to deal with having to explain. I will try to do my tugging while I sleep. I tried tugging while I slept a couple of times and managed. I wonder if anyone else does this exclusively at night? I intend to keep this up one way or another.

Pictures are when I took the device off for a pee after tugging for two hours this morning. The coverage only lasts a minute or two but I hope in a year or so this will be a permanent look.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    Originally posted by The Metal One View Post
    Wearing the cone as a retainer is going to be difficult for a while. You look like a CI-2 on the Coverage Index (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm), which was my starting point, so I speak from experience. I started with the TLC-X, so I tried using the same cone. I assume you don't like wearing underwear (again, something we have in common), so I'd recommend going with something different for a retainer. The cone is just always prone to falling off.

I ended up going to a different device that had a more secure retaining option, but there are all kinds of options available that are cheap and would be a good supplement to your routine (for details, check the "Methods" section of the forum, in the "Retaining/Covering" subsection). I know tape is a common method, because it's cheap and reliable.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your restoration. Better late than never, right?

EDIT: Also, just be careful with how much you tug. It can be very easy to get carried away ("Pff...my skin can handle it." I've said) in an effort to expedite results. It's always important to take breaks, because a 30-60 minute break is a lot shorter than the break you'll be on if you accidentally get a micro-tear in your skin. They don't always hurt—you could get one and not feel it—but you can't tug skin that is trying to heal what looks like a tiny paper-cut...when they're fresh, they gleam with moisture under direct light and (in my experience) leave a visible scab. One of my three micro-tears, I didn't even notice it until I felt/saw the tiny scab. You may already be aware of all of this, but I figured it was better to share, than to not.
    Thank you for the advice. I was hoping to get some good advice from people with experience.

Leave a comment:

• The Metal One
    replied
    Wearing the cone as a retainer is going to be difficult for a while. You look like a CI-2 on the Coverage Index (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm), which was my starting point, so I speak from experience. I started with the TLC-X, so I tried using the same cone. I assume you don't like wearing underwear (again, something we have in common), so I'd recommend going with something different for a retainer. The cone is just always prone to falling off.

I ended up going to a different device that had a more secure retaining option, but there are all kinds of options available that are cheap and would be a good supplement to your routine (for details, check the "Methods" section of the forum, in the "Retaining/Covering" subsection). I know tape is a common method, because it's cheap and reliable.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your restoration. Better late than never, right?

EDIT: Also, just be careful with how much you tug. It can be very easy to get carried away ("Pff...my skin can handle it." I've said) in an effort to expedite results. It's always important to take breaks, because a 30-60 minute break is a lot shorter than the break you'll be on if you accidentally get a micro-tear in your skin. They don't always hurt—you could get one and not feel it—but you can't tug skin that is trying to heal what looks like a tiny paper-cut...when they're fresh, they gleam with moisture under direct light and (in my experience) leave a visible scab. One of my three micro-tears, I didn't even notice it until I felt/saw the tiny scab. You may already be aware of all of this, but I figured it was better to share, than to not.

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    Originally posted by Est2020tugger View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Est2020tugger
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    I finally managed to resize pictures and posted a few. My somewhat normal flaccid penis, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger, the obvious narrowing on the left side of my penis caused by plaque, ( Peyronie's ), caused by an injury, and my wearing of the TLC...please excuse the stubble...I took these pictures this morning and I normally shave while showering at night...

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Alfredo Schram was an active and beloved forum member (FreddyS) and restorer until he died at age 84.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X