Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality
    replied
    If you hang in there you won't regret what coverage of your mucosa will bring you in the way of sensation. Of course, no one, nobody here, has or can, truly "restore" a foreskin, a part of their anatomy and physiology which was taken from them. BUT....you can restore sensation, big time. So, go for it, tell us (honestly) what you see, and our thoughts and applause will be with you.

Leave a comment:

• Est2020tugger
    replied
    Welcome and good luck.
    I also heard about restoration many years ago and began last year in my 40s.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    I heard about restoring when Jim Bigelow was on the radio being interviewed about his book The Joy of Uncircumcising (2nd printing in 1995, or was it maybe the 1992 1st printing?) and didn't start restoring until 2001 at age 38. So despite your delay, I sure I wish I had started at your age.

Leave a comment:

• enumate
    started a topic So it begins...

So it begins...

Hey Y'all,

I'm 27 and have been aware of this website / blog for nearly... 8 years now, but never pulled the trigger due to money and some embarrassment. However, life matures you in many ways and I am in a position to begin my restoration journey. I was cut soon after birth for religious reasons like my father was, but don't hold it against him, he thought it was the right thing to do and luckily I can restore it. I will not circumsize my children, they can decide from themselves.

Currently I'm at around CL-2 (don't feel comfortable posting pics yet) as flaccid has some wrinkling (grower) with it just reaching the bottom of the head if that makes sense (will look up more terminology as I post and erect the shaft is tight, but loose enough where I can pinch and pull the skin with my fingertips by at least half of the pad.

Interested in beginning with the TLC-X with my goal being CL-8.
Working...
X