Trans girl here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans girl here

Hello everyone. I’m Justine (SlapMeWithABiscuit). I’m a 23 year old trans woman. I found out about foreskin restoration about 6-7 years ago once I learned I was circumcised as an infant.. I was so crushed when I learned that part of my equipment was removed without my consent, but as I did more research on google, I came across this practice of foreskin restoration. I’ve grown a bit of foreskin on and off over the years. I only do manual stretching. Never any devices, yet. (I don’t know if I should or not?) I want to achieve full erect coverage and have it look as close to natural as I can. I’m a definite grower and whenever I’m completely flaccid people think I’m uncut. I’ve got a small bit of frenulum left as well which I love.

Originally posted by SlapMeWithABiscuit View Post
    I found out about foreskin restoration about 6-7 years ago
    I didn't do any restoring until 9 years after I first heard about it.

I was circumcised as an infant.
    Sorry. You have have had a choice.

Never any devices, yet. (I don’t know if I should or not?)
    I guess if I was worried I'd gauge how fast I was adding Forced Erect Coverage (FEC http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ ) and compare it to other restorers. But my worry is that with manual tugging it might be easier to hurt ourselves (in our haste to accomplish a day's worth of restoring in fewer hours) or grow unhealthy skin (with a different mix of blood vessels, nerves, muscles fibres, and skin cells than the surviving skin had pre-restoring).

I want to achieve full erect coverage and have it look as close to natural as I can.
    I'm a big believer in wearing a constant part of the skin tube at the skinniest part of a device now, and as we gain slack, so the targeted part can be as naturally puckered-looking as possible when we're done.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Hello , you most definitely have a good start on any restoration you decide on. The whole key is consistency, make it part of your day like putting on cloths. With as much skin as you have it would most likely take but a few years to get where you want to go, unlike most of us that had no extra to start. I wish you good gains on whatever you choose.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

I'm a big believer in wearing a constant part of the skin tube at the skinniest part of a device now, and as we gain slack, so the targeted part can be as naturally puckered-looking as possible when we're done.
        Does that mean growing more skin at the glans/circ scar? Can you post pictures so I can get a visual?

Comment

You'll want to grow more skin everywhere, but the penile shaft skin ("outer" foreskin) is what puckers up at the end. It's the smooth muscle under the skin that causes it to do this. When you've grown so much that it rolls all the way over the glans, any overhanging skin will have nothing underneath it, and pucker up due to the lower temperature (much like the scrotum does when it's cold).

Inner foreskin doesn't contribute to the puckering at the end, but since it doesn't have the smooth muscle underneath, it stays in place more easily over the glans. I found that growing more of it made my developing foreskin less likely to roll back as quickly after I removed my device. Not everyone who was circumcised was left with much inner foreskin remaining, but for those of us with enough of it to expand to cover the glans (like a natural foreskin would have), it's well worth the effort.

Comment

I'm not sure how much you researched skin mitosis in your searches but skin under tension causes a hormonal/chemical change in the cells causing them to divide or split when they are at the start of life. Like z726 stated "penile shaft skin ("outer" foreskin) is what puckers up at the end. It's the smooth muscle under the skin that causes it to do this." by placing the cone or tugging device at the scar line it promotes more growth of the outer skin causing the scar line to than become the point where it becomes the tip of the foreskin. That was the reason for the admin putting in "wearing a constant part of the skin tube at the skinniest part of a device now, and as we gain slack, so the targeted part can be as naturally puckered-looking as possible when we're done.. In your original post you had said that when flacid you have enough skin to look uncut so in saying that when using a device you would place it so that your current natural tip is at the smallest part of the device to help retain the tightening of the skin over and past the glans.

Here is the device ready to install
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20210516_193046.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.9 KB ID:	52490

Here I have pulled the scar line up to the smallest part of the device. Normally I would do a better job of getting it even and closer to the top of the cone but holding the phone to take the pic.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6904.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	52491

Here it is all on with tension
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20210516_193147.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.0 KB ID:	52492

Comment

wearing a constant part of the skin tube at the skinniest part of a device now, and as we gain slack
              Does that mean growing more skin at the glans/circ scar? Can you post pictures so I can get a visual?
              No it doesn't affect where the skin grows from. All the skin we tension will expand lengthwise. It actually means LESS growth of the skin at the very tip - the rollover point - of the skin tube as we see it while restoring. The overall amount of growth is not less, it's that the precise targeted spot would always be held where tension is minimal (intead of various spots along the skin tube being held at that part of the device (as applications otherwise vary from attempt to attempt).
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

The problem with the internet is that you will find a lot of ignorant nonsense regarding so-called "restoration"; so:

1. We do NOT restore a "foreskin". We expand the tissues we were left with: shaft skin and penile mucosa. In a word, you work with what you have. And what you have has its own programed response to tension. So....what we do and what we get, is natural.

2. There is NO "hormonal" involvement with cellular mitosis. Absolutely none. I emphasize this in the event that YOU are taking hormones to support your transition. People here do not think about who they are talking to, and their personal physiological issues, and because they have no understanding of their own physiology (or no understanding of pretty much ANYTHING, especially divergent situations, they make things up to sound knowledgeable (which is the definition of the internet in a nutshell).

3. You CAN expand mucosa (which clinical research has revealed). This tissue is different from shaft skin, of course, but because it allows cellular fluid to flow across itself, it becomes "sticky" which allows a number of positive effects, some of which are effects similar to having a natural foreskin (good news!). So, mucosa is not only "nothing", it is the source of increased sensation (pleasure).

4. As long as what tissues and structures you have now are truly yours, and NOT SURGICALLY (IMPLANTED OR) CREATED, placing tension on those structures and tissues should work without damage. BUT BE CAREFUL! Just use gentle tension, and DO NOT be focused on "fast" mitosis (cell division).

5. DO NOT worry about where you place tension (as long as it doesn't involve the issues presented by point #4. ALL, ALLl! the response we get from out tissues comes from what is naturally already in place in our tissues, SO IT DOES NOT COME FROM OUT MANIPULATION OF OUR TISSUES, ie, devices, or scar lines, or whatever. My cedentials? I am finished, have a prounounced skin tube, and greatly increased sensation, and, I have been on "restoration" forums for many years, and, I have a decent basic understanding of tissue physiology and biochemical response involved in clinical skin expansion (not to mention experiencein monitoring and effecting skin expansion in the clinical realm.)

Good luck. I understand trying to get to a so-called "natural" male state, but.....be careful, and DO NOT listen to the usual know-nothing internet discussers (including me if I'm missing some point pertinent to your own personal being).

Comment

Welcome! I have seen no credible information that one method gives better results than any other, so there is no need to use devices, instead use whatever method fits into your life and activities best. That said, many use devices and find success.

My experience has been that the amount of tension is far more important than time under tension or which method is used.

Best wishes!

Comment

You could use a trumpet or baritone mouthpiece, put the knob in the bell end and use gentle surgical tape to wrap around the skin. You can wear all day, pee through it and it’s cheap like $10. See my pic

Comment

Damn even girls have a nicer dick than me LOL! Seriously though, I know mutilation always sucks, but you are somewhat lucky to have a great starting point with slack skin. You're ahead of me AND I've been restoring for a decade now.

I'm having great success with the new Foreskinned products but they are really expensive. I could never get the TLC or any other tugger to stay on and I hated the leg straps. Check out my gallery for some methods I've tried over the years.
                      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

I was never cut; mine shrink from wearing back a year or 2 I think. So I had enough to grab with the mouthpiece and tape. Like I said it’s cheap and you can pee through it so wear all day. Just adjust the tape to your comfort level of stretch.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	with gripper engaged.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	226.6 KB
ID:	52941 I wear a trombone mouthpiece most of the time with a baby bottle nipple as a retainer as opposed to tape. Sometimes I wear a tuba mouthpiece, stays on by itself. Keep on tuggin!
                          Last edited by dennyy2u; 06-11-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X