Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to start, but a little lost

Hi guys,

I have looked into foreskin restoration here and there after I found out I was circumcised (age 12). I stopped looking into it at about 18 when I decided that I found circumcised penises more attractive. A large part of this was because I felt like a intact penis could be unclean, and I didn’t like how the glans were wet.
    I am now 25 and have overcome my misconception around cleanliness. I find that I am now more attracted to intact penises, and I appreciate that they “wet”/not keratinised.

I have begun looking into foreskin restoration again and I am feeling quite overwhelmed. There are quite a few options and I don’t know which will be the best for me, and which will give me the fastest results.
    I believe that I am about CL-3 currently. I have a decent amount of loose skin, and when the conditions are right i do get some rollover whilst I am flaccid. When this happens for long enough I do notice some dampness (is this the right word?), I am hoping this is a positive sign. When I masturbate I don’t use lube, I am able to pull the skin over my glans most of the way.
    Am I able to post photos to get recommendations/opinions on how I should proceed? I am in Australia and there does not appear to be any local sources for equipment. I am hoping to start out with the best option for me so that I don’t need to place multiple orders and go through the lengthy shipping delays more than once.

Originally posted by Ausmatt View Post
    Am I able to post photos to get recommendations/opinions on how I should proceed?
    I recommend putting all your photos in a single thread in our Progress Galleries https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ress-galleries section. Then post your question in a relevant section of the forum and include a link to your Gallery.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      I recommend putting all your photos in a single thread in our Progress Galleries https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ress-galleries section. Then post your question in a relevant section of the forum and include a link to your Gallery.
      Thanks Ron, I have just created a gallery and will post my question in one of the other sections.

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...t-starting-out

Comment

Hey mate, I'm in Australia too.
        Also at approximately the same CI level as you.
        I started off at <CI 1, but using mainly the TLC Tugger and strap, am now about a CI 3.
        I've found the standard TLC Tugger to be awesome, or if you don't mind tape residue, T Taping.
        I've never had issues ordering from Ron either...
        Shipping pre Covid was never an issue, but I haven't ordered anything for a while so can't give an opinion on current shipping times.
        Hope this helps...

Comment

Originally posted by 06Vulcan900 View Post
          Hey mate, I'm in Australia too.
          Also at approximately the same CI level as you.
          I started off at <CI 1, but using mainly the TLC Tugger and strap, am now about a CI 3.
          I've found the standard TLC Tugger to be awesome, or if you don't mind tape residue, T Taping.
          I've never had issues ordering from Ron either...
          Shipping pre Covid was never an issue, but I haven't ordered anything for a while so can't give an opinion on current shipping times.
          Hope this helps...
          Thanks Mate, are there many other Aussies restoring? I’ve found men my own age are unlikely to be circumcised, but a lot of men older than me are.

Comment

I know of a few around my age (48) and I know of one in his early 20s.
            Most seem to be guys born in the 50s to the 70s when it was a common procedure.

Comment

By the way, we have a forum section for people to post items of special interest to those in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, New Guinea, and Malaysia.
              https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ch/australasia
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I am Australian, in my 40's and am restoring. Welcome Ausmatt.

Comment

I’m Australian too. In my late 30s. It’s uncommon in my generation in Australia. In fact when I was born, the doctor tried to discourage my parents from having me cut but my mum insisted. I just can’t explain my level of frustration.

Comment

I’m Aussie aswell I’m 33 atm. Pm me if you ever want to chat

Comment

Working...
                    X