Complete newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete newbie

So about me. I’m completely new to foreskin restoration and am circumcised tight, no loose skin when fully erect. Would the TLC Tugger work for me?

Originally posted by Naked.Bear View Post
    So about me. I’m completely new to foreskin restoration and am circumcised tight, no loose skin when fully erect. Would the TLC Tugger work for me?
    If you can pull the skin over the top on the corona ridge and to the end of the glans when flaccid then you can use a TLC tugger, If you can not pull the skin over the glans then you do not have enough skin to use a tugger, you will have to use manual tugging until you grow enough skin to use a tugger.

Comment

As Gundog said, it depends upon whether you have enough skin. If you give it a try, and it does not work, you can put it on the shelf until you have grown enough skin to use it.

Regards

Comment

The amount of loose skin upon erection (or lack thereof) only matters if you get an erection while wearing the device. If that happens, it'll get really tight really fast - so that's something to keep in mind if you might occasionally get them unexpectedly.

When flaccid, you might try seeing if you can hold your shaft with one hand, and push the glans inward with the other. That might help you apply a device in the beginning.

Other options are tape methods or manual tugging. Some of us have done those until there was enough slack skin to use a device.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked.Bear View Post
          I was cut tighter than this if you can believe it. If you look at my photo gallery you'll see it just takes perseverance to reverse this horrid decision.

To answer your question: I had to use t-straps until ~"CI3" when the TLC was able to be attached to my penis for re-growing my foreskin.

Best wishes. Try to stay positive.
          View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

You look like i used to look before I started!! I had the same pain and problem (I was cut tight also.). It takes a lot of patience and a little bit of discomfort but it is completely worth it, trust me. Try manual for a while til you can get enough skin to use a device.

Comment

I'm 99 percent manual tugging and have been from the beginning. I have no time frame and I tug when I can. I've been tugging on and off for over ten years now. I briefly used a VLC tugger and would still play around with it because it is just different.

I tried to add a link before but it didn't work.
              Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
              Photo Gallary
              The owner's manual to the male human body!
              My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
              May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

This time the photo was able to be added. I just did it on the previous post but it didn't work, because I didn't know how it worked. This is my progress to date.
                Last edited by forescore; 02-09-2022, 01:43 PM. Reason: Completed the thought.
                Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
                Photo Gallary
                The owner's manual to the male human body!
                My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Welcome! I don’t have any experience with a TLC but I know many folks here do. I like greg_b’s advice - pick one up when you can and experiment. You can always use it later if you are not quite ready. There are lots of methods available- try a few and see what is best for you. Good luck !

KOT!

Comment

Everyone,...., almost, found their "growth groove". for me it was a method that I did not have to take off to urinate, wear for hours comfortably and use for HOURS a day with moderate tension to head of pain and injury. For me, the trick to this is having a method that does not impede on your daily life, can be used and still wear anything- swim briefs, be seen in the locker rooms, STAND to pee without feeling like you are dismantling a lego ship! LOL!!! and be comfortable. So long use every day with moderate tensioning every day got me restored in just under a year. (6-8 hours a day tension method). Always ask questions, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and balance both to get your "groove". It's like underwear, it's not a one fits all situation! HOOOT! WELCOME! -RTM ( Oh and I restored years ago but "going for more", once you figure this out- it is a bit addictive to see how much more you can grow! the bug bit me again last year! )

Comment

RTM, I’m glad you posted that picture 2/10/22 because the one used in your avatar was a bit difficult for me to understand by just looking at it. Also, as I’ve recently read, it seems that restored foreskin does indeed ‘pucker’ when left to cover one’s glans. I was always a bit concerned that stretching it in any other direction except for straight outward or straight forward would result in a baggy sock appearance. But apparently not, as verified by many restorers.

Tugger1

Comment

Also, as going hooded mentioned, when I started (CI0), I improvised and used only the tugger body of my TLC-X in conjunction with a baby’s bottle nipple cap (with the nipple portion removed). I connected the strap over one shoulder as demonstrated at TLC Tugger and substituted the nipple cap until I’d grown a sufficient amount of skin to properly utilize the entire TLC-X set up. The reason for this was that the nipple cap was designed with an indentation around the base of the cap which really seemed to ‘hold’ what little movable skin I had, onto the tugger body. Of course, the placement of my skin was at the lower portion of the tugger body. That’s how it was back in September 2019. Now, my skin tube is way up at the top of the tugger body, so far up, that I’ve had to add spacers or stackers. KOT! It’s the best decision I’ve made for myself.
                        Tugger1

Comment

Well tuguser, I have found, seen, and easily helped a few guys in the past that actually did have that loose floppy "FEEDBAG" restoration, but I have found that it seems to me more the loss of skin elasticity due to just too much harsh restoring stretching/tensioning. You lose that and you'll lose your skin's ability to "snap back and conform" to the glan. You will see this in nudists that take in too much sun year after year on their penis, butts, well just plain sun damage! LOL!!! as well, THAT I have seen a lot thru my life as a Naturist. But I made a skin care regiment for RTM and the oil of choice, Emu Oil really kept not just mine but others that were and weren't doing RTM moist and elastic. Skin care with "real" emollients has, it seems since no one is really talking about skin care still, been a very ignored part of restoring.

Comment

Thank you. I’ll look into emu oil and where to get it. I too am a naturist and can attest to the effects of too much sun, tensioning, etc.
                            Tugger1

Comment

Been using this brand since 2009 when I was looking for a good price and quality. Have used Emu Oil since the 70s when I was skiing and I found that water an alcohol based emollients can promote frostbite. and the brand I was using at the time was too expensive to use in the amount I would be using for restoring. Never went back since this brand in from the USA/AEA ceritied and just as good. on Amazon for around $8

Comment

Working...
                              X