Newbie Tips & Tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Tips & Tricks?

Hi all! I’m new here however just purchased (and started using) the TLCX. I can only seem to get the tugging device to fit to my glans so I’ve just been tugging which seems to working great. I think I need a little more foreskin to use the TLCX colette tension style as when I add tension, it’s turning my penis sideways so it’s trapping tension and my dick is sideways lol. It doesn’t feel like a lot of tension either. Let me know if you have best practices with the TLCX as I like the idea of strapless restoration - and apparently it stretches both inside and outside skin, which seems like the way to go.

It took me almost an hour to fit the TLCX with tension and even then I gave up.

In his video demos, Ron’s foreskin covers the white cone while wearing the device. Mine doesn’t as I don’t have that much foreskin - is it normal to see half of the white cone when you start? Is it also normal to see skin discoloration when tugging? A line of skin under the clear cone turns dark red / purple while tugging, but returns to a normal color once I stop tugging. Is this normal? When tugging I notice the tension and it can be mildly uncomfortable but mostly don’t notice it during the day. I’m not even putting real tension in the straps - just holding tension at 0. How do you measure the discomfort/pain?

Lots of questions!

I started out with no slack skin. I did manual tugging until I could pull the skin all the way over my glans while flaccid. Even then, I had troubles using my brand new TLC-X. Putting it on gave me an erection and I'd have to quickly release it.

The most important advice that I can give you starting out is the importance of releasing the wrinkles under the skin cone. After putting tension on your skin carefully and slightly pinch the cone with one hand while carefully using the fingers of the other hand to pull the wrinkles out. Watch carefully as you do this and you will see the wrinkles come out. It is really difficult to do without releasing the skin. I do this with every device I use that has a skin cone every time I put it on.

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of helpful people here.
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Thank you! Yes releasing the wrinkles is very time consuming. I haven’t figured out how to do that quickly. I usually have to start over every time. When I pinch the cone it releases my skin in that section and it’s not even so I have to restart.

why is it so important to remove the wrinkles under the cone?

Comment

Here is the little skill that I have learned over time. Pinch at the wide end but without lifting it off of your skin while carefully applying tension with a finger of your other hand. Watch carefully how high up the wrinkles come out an stop before you get to the top of the cone. It is the most important to remove the wrinkles from this area but not completely to the top of the cone. When you apply tension to the skin, the area at the wide end of the cone is what you are pulling on. If there are wrinkles in that area there will be an uneven distribution of the force that will focus in spots, making pain and possible tears there.
        Photo Gallary
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

This is true for any device that traps the skin around the circumference of the foreskin. In addition to the TLC-X and VLC I also ust the PTainer with weights. The same problem occurs and I use the same procedure on all three devices.
          Photo Gallary

Comment

Originally posted by nextnomad View Post
            it stretches both inside and outside skin, which seems like the way to go
            With ANY tugging method - including tape or a simple strapped tugger - we can get MORE THEN ENOUGH inner-side tension. To max out on inner skin tension with the TLC Tugger, shift the induced roll-over point to a spot along your skin tube that's closer to the glans, by getting slightly erect before application. Many users will not be able to apply the device this way at first due to limited available slack. This is to say, applying the device without biasing it toward the inner side is still giving slack-limited users good inner tension.

What the TLC-X and comparable devices with moving parts give us is what engineers call additional degrees of freedom - the ability to alter one variable without being forced to make a commensurate shift to another variable. So one could apply the TLC-X in the mast natural comfortable unbiased way, and still add a touch of extra inner-side tension with the Pusher after application.

For me, the most important control comes from what we do BEFORE application. With the TLC-X we have the option to use TLC Selects spacers to fine-tune device length. By choosing a certain device length we can be set up so a certain chosen spot along the length of the skin is comfortably worn at the skinniest part of the TLC-X body while we tug. I theorize that if we wear target a specific zone of skin to always be worn at the skinny part, that zone will never be stretched any wider than necessary, and may even pucker more with time, the point being to get the most natural-looking puckered roll-over point possible.

I have worked out the math of it to find the location of the FUTURE FLACCID ROLL-OVER POINT (FFRP) on today's pre-restoration skin tube. See the FFRP spreadsheet here https://tlctugger.com/future-flaccid-roll-over-point/ and I'm happy to field your questions about how to fill in the measurements and assumptions it uses.

In his video demos, Ron’s foreskin covers the white cone while wearing the device.
            Yeah, I never made any demos until I had already been tugging 4 years. In some, I use an extra-long Pusher to make it so my skin is challenged like a beginner's would be.

Is it also normal to see skin discoloration when tugging?
            Any effect you don't like is a violation of the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/ for fine-tuning the amount of tension. Never tolerate pain (even if you do like it). But skin that's gripped will certainly have less blood flow that skin isn't.

A line of skin under the clear cone turns dark red / purple while tugging, but returns to a normal color once I stop tugging. Is this normal?
            Darker skin has blood with less oxygen in it. If it gets to serious lack of flowing freshly oxygenated blood, that's called ischemia, and we hope the body warns us with a painful pinching burning sensation that sets in. If you're concerned you must ask your doctor.

When tugging I notice the tension and it can be mildly uncomfortable but mostly don’t notice it during the day. I’m not even putting real tension in the straps - just holding tension at 0. How do you measure the discomfort/pain?
            Indeed. The gentle tension that gets the job done can be so gentle you might forget you're wearing it. For folks starting out, just applying the device might give enough tension. We can only assess whether it is/was enough tension at the END of our desired wear duration, whether it's a 4-hour stint or we choose to apply the same protocol to a different duration. Restorers using the TLC-X with no strap or weight (just Pushing action) should make it a 2-hour rule for reasons discussed here: https://tlctugger.com/tlc-tugger-or-tlc-x/
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thank you for this response!

Comment

Working...
              X