How circumcised am I? Can I restore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How circumcised am I? Can I restore?

I’ve always wanted to restore my foreskin, but I don’t know if I actually can. My circ scar is huge, bigger than any other I’ve ever seen, and my skin barely moves at all. I think it’s a high and tight cut. Can I restore?

Originally posted by Outieguy26 View Post
    I’ve always wanted to restore my foreskin, but I don’t know if I actually can. My circ scar is huge, bigger than any other I’ve ever seen, and my skin barely moves at all. I think it’s a high and tight cut. Can I restore?
    I don't know what you mean by a huge scar. But the test for whether you can wear a tapeless device is this: If you have slack skin that lets you temporarily FORCE-cover and hide the whole glans with skin (I mean only while flaccid and while you're holding it), then you can apply a simple tapeless device like a Tugger, Hanger, or Packer (NUDGE THE GLANS BACK with the other hand for this test).
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

This is how I started. You'll see from my progress gallery that I was able to restore. What I had to start with before buying a device is t-strap method. It worked well.
      View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

From the photos, I don't really notice much of a scar. If you're thinking of the tissue in between your glans and the veined skin on your penis, that's actually what remains of the inner lining of your foreskin.

Mine was also that tight in the beginning, and I used the same tape method that Going Hooded has linked above. Another option for those starting with tight skin is manual tugging, which you'll find at the same website, linked from their beginner's guide to restoring.

Comment

The second photo shows a very decent amount of inner skin from your corona to your scar line. Beyond your scar line is what (if any) is left of your outer skin. My circumcision was very similar to yours when I started restoring. At that time I used only manual tugging with the exception in 2016 of about four months of using a device (TLC-X). I managed to get all the way to a CI5 with just my two hands. Click here for a description of coverage index to understand what a CI5 is. The point here is that even with a foreskin as tight as yours looks while erect, you can achieve whatever foreskin coverage that you want, but it is a long term process which requires patience. Try to restore too fast and you could hurt yourself - too slow and it just takes you more time. I am in the latter group because I seriously just don't have a time frame for when I will be finished. When I reached CI5 in February, because of how long my foreskin had become, I became rededicate to producing results more quickly. I began purchasing devices so that I could vary my approach and add interest for my restoration. I have managed to get to a CI7 in 6 months. My foreskin now stays forward completely covering my glans without a retainer device during the day. At a public urinal, if someone watches me pee, they would see what looks like an uncut penis as I have to pull my foreskin back to pee and cover it again before stashing it back into my underwear. This is one of the major milestones that restorers long to achieve and it provides much joy when you get there. Enjoy the journey because it is a long one. The joy of new milestones reached is what keeps me going on the path to fully erect coverage. I don't know when I will get there but I have always thought of it as a pleasurable and fun process. The best advice I can give you starting out is that if you are experiencing pain, you are probably trying too hard and need to back off a bit. Never try to work your way through pain. Stop - heal if you have an injury - and then proceed using less force on your tensioning either using a device or manual tugging. It is not a race to the finish. You will eventually get there.

KOT (Keep On Tugging)
          Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
          Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
          Photo Gallary
          My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
          The owner's manual to the male human body!
          May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I went back and looked at your second photo because it shows your skin really well. I was looking for signs of hair follicles. From your scar line to where your hand is there is a good amount of skin that has no hair basically indicating that you have probably a good amount of what is known as outside skin. Outside skin was the skin on the outside covering your glans prior to your circumcision. That skin is thin compared to the skin closer to your hair follicles on your shaft. This outside skin will stretch along with your inside skin and eventually you outside skin will be on the outside when you are fully covered. I am almost at that point and when that occurs I will be extremely joyful and it will again push me to my goal of full, non forced coverage while erect. These are some things to consider as you start out.
            Photo Gallary
            May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Thanks, Forescore, for the info! I am definitely a Ci-1, my skin wont even touch the corona when soft. I’ll probably have to try manual tugging. Thanks!

Comment

I started by putting the tip of my forefinger on the tip of my glans and circling the shaft with the forefinger and thumb of the other hand. Pulling up on the shaft skin while pushing the glans down as if you are trying to pull the skin over your glans. You are looking to put tension on the skin to stretch it but not so much force to cause pain. I did this every opportunity that I had. Going to sleep, waking up, and every private moment in the bathroom. It took only a few months to produce enough skin that I could see it bunching up behind my corona. You will be surprised how much skin you can produce with just your hands. I had periods when I totally slacked off of my routine. That's why it took me so long to get to where I am. Do your best to stick with it and you will see results.

KOT.
                Photo Gallary

Comment

How circumcised am I ?
                  On a scale from 0 to 1, I'd say you are 1

Restoration will definitely help a lot and you have lots of inner skin left which I think is good.

Comment

From what I can see from the two pictures is I think I can see the mucosa section (inner foreskin) between your healing line and your crown. If you have this much mucous membrane preserved (the inner of your lost foreskin) that is positive for future sensation if you are seriously undertaking a foreskin restoration in my opinion.

As Ron wrote, it is not clear how tight or loose your circumcision is. Do the pictures show us a fully erect penis or do you also apply extra traction to the base of your penis to show us what you think is your healing line. Only you can confirm this.

Could it be that you are confusing what is the mucous membrane (inner foreskin) that will have been preserved by the type of circumcision you had and your real healing line that is not necessarily very apparent on the picture, although we can see a demarcation.

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle   Nom : 		DCB864D3-D516-4CB3-A23B-AD071879B88D.jpg  Affichages :	1  Taille :		32,0 Ko  ID : 			63344
                    Last edited by SylLec; 08-15-2022, 03:58 PM.
                    To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
                    The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
                    Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
                    Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

Working...
                    X